Memories

It was warm but raining evening in Adventure Bay. In the Lookout, Ryder and pups were watching a legendary race - 24 hours of Le Mans. Rocky and Zuma were sitting on separate bean bags, Rubble was eating popcorn on yellow beanbag, Chase and Skye were laying close to each other on one beanbag and Marshall with Everest were doing the same thing as Chase and Skye.

Commentator: Last corners to go and Toyota TS050 Hybrid with Fernando Alonso onboard crosses the line and wins 24 hours of Le Mans! Second finishes Tom Kristensen on Audi R18 Hybrid and third driver to cross the line will be Mark Webber on Porsche 919 Hybrid! What a race we had!

Chase (quite annoyed): Maaan, it's getting more and more boring to see that Toyota wins this race again and again.

Skye: I know Chasey, but we should accept this. Luckily for you, Porsche won teams standings.

Chase (smiles a little): Well, it's something. And who's the champions?

Zuma: A drivers trio of Fernando Alonso, Sebastien Buemi and Stoffel Vandoorne, from Toyota of course (sees Marshall with tears in his eyes). Hey dude, are you ok?

Marshall (sobbing): Yeah. Just some memories came to my head. 

Rocky: Which memories Marshall?

Marshall: Well, I should confess. I was Tom Kristensens friend and my dad worked with him in Audi team.

Pups: WHAT?! You know Tom Kristensen?!

Marshall: Yeah. When I was young, my dad was accompanying him at each race. But I'd saw them each time at one race - 24 hours of Le Mans. It was times, when Tom was a legend, a champion.

Chase: And his powerful Audi R10 TDI with V10 engine. I wish I could drive this thing!

Marshall: Exactly. But his champion times were gone, after my father died. My dad was for him like... a mascot. Each time when I see his retirement or finish on podium, but not P1, my heart is breaking soo much.

Everest (hugs Marshall and kisses him): I can understand that Marshy. That's why you're talking when we race: "Be fast like Kristensen"

Marshall: Thanks Eve. He became my mascot and I'm glad for this.

Rubble: You're right. You have so many prizes for racing championships.

Marshall (with sad smile): I wish I could help Tom to get back to the top.

With these words he went to his puphouse and Everest behind him. Everyone were sad, because of this.

Rocky: I think we should help Marshall to realize his wish.

Chase: You're right, but how?

Skye: I'd noticed a paper in Marshalls puphouse and decied to look at it. It was a phone of this guy!

Chase: Tom Kristensens phone?

Skye: Correct!

Zuma: I don't know. Marshall would be angry if he discovers, that we tried to call Tom.

Ryder: Let's give it a try. Hope it will work, but tomorrow!

Pups: Agreed! Goodnight!

They went to their puphouses, except Skye who went to Chases puphouse and fell asleep.

First chapter done. Hope you enjoyed it. See you soon and stay safe )))))