𝐋

At the clubhouse, there was a bunch of cars. Ali was beyond confused; there was only ever this amount of cars when someone died, was going to prison, or coming back from prison.

"Well, okay, this is odd." She mumbled. Juice shrugged as she got out of the car.

"Surprise, motherfucker." Jax exclaimed, running over to her and picking her up. Ever since Tara had been murdered, his sister was the only one to make him truly happy.

"Oh my god," she said relieved. She hadn't heard from him and hugged him tightly. "I sucked as president."

"You really didn't," Jax said. "Although you're back to vice."

"Awesome." She laughed.

"Party time!" Jax yelled, dragging her in behind him. Liquor and slutty women were thrown all over the place already.

"Gross."

-

Alison was at the bar talking with Lyla. Lyla was behind the bar serving drinks.

"Ima showed up here," she huffed with an annoyed tone in her voice. "She pisses me off."

"Her existence bothers me." Ali said, cleaning glasses.

"The gash? Oh, she sucks." Chibs slurred.

"Go away." Ali giggled and he stumbled away laughing. "I don't know where my husband is." She said before she downed the remainder of her liquor.

"Drunk somewhere," Lyla said as she poured another drink. "Ask your brother—" As if on cue, Jax came barreling down the hallway and grabbed Ali.

"Go home," he demanded softly. Chibs was there instantly, seemingly sobered up slightly. "Go to my house or something."

"Jackson, what's going on?"

"Just fucking tell her," Kip snapped, stumbling out in a fit of rage. Ali caught him and looked at him.

"Tell me what?"

"Juice is in there fucking the blonde chick that used to be friends with lyla." He said.

"Are you sure?" Lyla spoke. Ali ran down the hall to the room. She walked in on what she never in a million years wanted to ever see.

"Alison! Ali, baby, please!" Juice called as he stumbled up and toward the door. He was undoubtedly shitfaced. Alison ignored him and grabbed the now half clothed Ima and dragged her by her hair.

"How many times do we have to bounce your goddamn face off the bar for you to get the message?!" Ali screamed as she slammed the blonde's face to the bar.

She continued dragging her. When Ima tried to hit Ali, she slammed her head twice as hard against the bar. Everyone was watching it happen, and nobody stopped it. When Ali dragged her outside and threw her on the ground, everyone was there too.

"I swear to fucking god, if you come back into this clubhouse, you will never fucking leave again." Ali spat. As Juice ran out to Ali, everyone just stared. Juice tried to put his hand on her shoulder and comfort her, but she slapped it away.

"Don't— just don't touch me." She snapped, crying. She took her heels off and ran into the clubhouse.