The Blood Ritual Witch

Earth 426.B -A

"What is this mortal scribble",her extended hand pointed at the red octagon sign

"What is this mortal scribble",her extended hand pointed at the red octagon sign. Her coffee brown hair flowed in the dusty air in the City of Apples.

"It's a stop sign. Your acting as if you haven't seen one before", the sunflower blonde haired girl grabbed her friends hand as she dragged her into the disgusting abandoned alley. It looked as if sanitation marked this place off as a disgrace not worth cleaning. The empty dumpster still had soot from when it was first set a blaze. The garbage that encircled the dumpster looked as if it had no end as the bags piled on top of one another. The bodies of dead rats were compressed from the weight of the sacks of filth. The alley was blocked by a red wood wall, it had distinguished drill holes that created a 3:4 frame. The wood was rotting from all of the fungus that was placed on it from the trash. Ants and Termites swarmed the wood decaying it faster.

"It's Disgusting", the brown haired girl winced and she squinted in disgust at the sickening state of the alley. The trash was so potent that the aroma of the trash was visible to the naked eye. She covered her nose and mouth with her hand as she laid her opposing hand on her stomach. She gagged on the scent of rubble that was in front of her. She still felt the warmth of the sun on her back, but her breath felt cold as she began to slowly walk towards the dumpster. The black soot circled the metal of the container; she guessed some disturbed kids thought it would be funny to destroy public property, if you could call it that. She gripped her stomach harder as she got closer to the trash. Her blonde haired friend rolled her eyes as she swiftly walked closer to the red wooded wall that was covered in insects. The brown haired girl stood still at the dumpster she felt as though her body could not get pass the smell and it left her helpless. Her face started to turn pale. Her friend glared at her in annoyance.

"Di we have done this dozens of times. What are you some delicate mortal or something.", the blonde girl began place her fingers on the holes as she repeated the code.

"1. 2. 3. 4.".

The door made a rattling sound as it began to disappear. A blue light began to pierce through the cracks of the hard wooden surface. The surface was completely gone within seconds as a blue circle took over the space it once engulfed. The blonde girl signed in annoyance.

"They should really change that. I know people are idiots, but that password is just sad", she scratched the back of her head as she turned to her friend. She sucked her teeth in aggravation as she saw her friend now hurdled over herself. Her hair flowed onto the ground as her face was covered by her knees. She could feel the acidic build up from her stomach. Both of her hands covered her mouth as a way to stop the passage of fluids as she began to heavily salivate.

"I don't get paid enough for this". The blonde girl walked up to her curdled friend. She grabbed a onto her friends hair. The blonde girl pulled her companions hair towards the now fading portal. The girl instinctively walked with the force of the pull. She stumbled into the portal as she began to fall back down. She tiredly stared at the portal that began to dwindle.

Squeak!

A small rat had stood on it's hind legs as it was behind her. It's pink nose swished from side to side as it started at her with it's black eyes. It's tail curled around the heel of her foot. The girl scowled at the small rat.

"Gross", a gust of wind blew as she now had brown wings. Her wings resembled that of a common sparrow with it's black and white tinges. Her legs were now that of a reptilian genre as she violently used her talons to give her enough force to fly her into the narrowing area of the portal, but sadly the rat's tail was precisely severed in the process.