3

You woke up to the sun shining through the living room window. You wince as the pounding in your head returns. You shift realizing you're laying on his chest. He's still sleeping. You sit up and check your phone. It's 10:00, Sunday. You have 24 missed calls from Danny and 5 texts from Danny along with 2 texts from Sydney.

Danny: slxt

Danny: yuo don deserze me

Danny: y/n did we break up?

Danny:Y/n I'm sorry please take me back.

Danny: Y/n I'm sorry for being a jerk I love you.

You groaned as you clicked off of his contact and onto Sydney's.

Sydney: Hey y/n, I hope you feel better you were pretty drunk last night, be safe I love you.

Sydney: Hey y/n just call me when you wake up please so I know you're safe. Love you.

You click to call standing up. You hear Aaron start to wake up behind you. You walked until you reached the kitchen.

"Y/n?" The voice on the other end.

"Hey Syd." You said quietly.

"What happened last night? Danny's been blowing my phone up for hours." You groan rubbing your face.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Syd, some guy felt me up and this other guy helped and took me home." You say monotone. Your voice was still croaky from sleep and your head still pounded from tequila.

"Did you have sex?" She asks.

"What? No. I did not have sex with a guy I met yesterday Sydney." You say snapping a little.

"Everything okay?" You hear Aaron say from behind you. His voice startled you and you whipped around to look him in the face.

"Yeah everything's fine." You tell him.

"Who's that?" Sydney says through the phone.

"It's Aaron Syd, I'll be home in a few hours love you bye." You say hanging up the phone.

"Who is Syd?" He asks. You realize he thinks you're talking to a boy.

"My roommate." You say leaning against his table.

"Y/n you okay? He asks placing his hand on your lower back.

"Yeah, my head just hurts." You reply nodding. You stand up straight and turn to look at him. A huge smile stretches across your face.

"Hi." You say laughing.

"Hi," He says laughing back, "What's so funny?"

"Well this is my sober first impression." You laugh. He smiles before turning around and leaving the room. You push your eyebrows together confusedly before he returns. He's still smiling.

"Hey, I'm Aaron Hotchner." He says stretching out his hand. You laugh reaching out to shake his hand.

"Hi Aaron, I'm y/n." You say laughing. "You're so stupid." You laugh playfully punching his arm. He laughs.

"So you're in college right?" He says making coffee.

"Yeah. I'm working on my degree in psychology right now, I actually start an internship tomorrow at-" You're cut off by his phone ringing.

"Shit, I'm sorry." He says before answering his phone. He held the phone with his shoulder as he continued to make the coffee.

"Hotchner." He says. "Now? Okay. See you in 2 hours. Okay, bye." He hangs up the phone and pours two cups of coffee.