Part 7

Normal talking:"Oh shoot-"

Normal thinking:'Don't-'

Dietys talking:°My child no!°

Dietys thinking:¤I'm gonna give Fate the slipper for this-¤

Creator speaking:(I should probably get started on that essay that's 7 days overdue-)

                                                            Glitchy Bean's POV

I started glitching all over as my eyes blurred with 'Error' signs as I felt myself get thrown into a portal and land on hard ground.

I immediately sat up and hugged my scarred legs against myself as I started panicking.

'Whäţ håppēňėđ!? Whý åm Ī hĕřê!? Whø pü§hęđ mə įň!?' I thought to myself, and glitched more when I heard some sort of door open.

"Error. Calm down. Now." I heard a familiar voice say, and I did my best to calm down my glitching just to peer through my 'errors' and see the Papyrus that also played a part in my tormenting; Blue's So-Called Brother.

"Đøņţ ťöůčh mę!" I shouted, and started glitching all over again while scooting backwards until I hit a wall, and I heared Stretch sigh and exit the room for my glitching to immediately die down.

Once I was sure that Stretch wasn't coming back for a while, I sighed and let all of the 'error' signs around my body disappear, before trying to stand up.

Once I did, I looked around what seemed to be some sort of weird cell, and let out a large breath before bringing out 2 of my gaster blasters.

                                                              No POV

A loud "Boom!" resonated through what looked to be a castle in Dreamtale, and a certain black-boned skeleton could be seen jumping out of the side and going through a portal as multiple voices inside and out of the castle could be heard projecting sounds of both fear and confusion.

Then, a portal formed in the anti-void, and out came Error, who then thumped on the ground and sighed with relief as the portal then closed.

"Ì čãň'ť bêłïêvė ïť wăs that easy to escape. I don't wanna know what would have happened if I just stayed in there." Error said, the glitching in his voice dying down as he spoke, and he sat on the white ground in silence when realization hit him in the skull.

"Oh. OH. Wait, where's the others? Did they not come through with me?" Error asked himself, and he sighed before standing up, about to try to form a possible portal to them, when the entire multiverse shook like an earthquake as a few more AUs crashed into each other, and made the strings that hung from the ceiling shake and tremble along with the items that the strings held.

Error groaned, remembering the state that he left the multiverse in, and quickly made his way to a place that he hadn't been in for a while.

The Doodle Sphere.

Error remembered that he used to come to The Doodle Sphere to try to make his job easier, but Ink would immediately be alerted of his presence in that place and would brutally attack the destroyer, often leaving him with wounds that would cause Error to have to wait for them to heal before he could get back to his job.

Of course, Error had stopped coming to The Doodle Sphere after those few attacks, but now, he had a real reason to be here.

Error's multicolored eyelights then saw that a few more AUs were about to collide, and he quickly moved the few away from each other and stabilized them to make sure that they didn't crash into any others.

That's when he heard a splash of paint behind him.

GYIGJHBHJBJYBIU IM SO SORRU FOR LEAVING YA'LL ON ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER-And yeah, I DEFINATLY didn't force myself to write another chappy because I felt bad-Also, sorry for it being so short, I started loosing motivation again-Anyways, Hope you enjoyed, Thanks for reading, and Fox Out!

~Tigercool