Part 2

Deitys talking:°Yup-°

Deitys thinking:¤Nope-¤

Normal talking:"Yes-"

Normal thinking:'No-'

Blue's POV

'I couldn't believe Error would actually do that! Sure, he was having a hard time doing everything, and he had just gotten attacked by over half the multiverse, but he could of at least told me that he was gonna jump! I just hope he's ok....' I trailed off in my mind, trying to ignore my brother's constant persistence of asking if Error did anything, if I'm ok, etc. Honestly, I was getting fed up with him, and I think it's about time I snapped.

"Brother, I'm fine. I can fend for myself." I growled in a low tone, Stretch looked at me, suprised, and then concerned.

"That GLITCH did something to you, didn't he." Stretch asked, and I whipped my head around, my eye-lights flickering from blue to red for a moment.

"Error NEVER did ANYTHING TO ME! Of course, he kidnapped me a few years ago, but that was out of panic! He didn't know our AU was original! If he did, he would of never attacked, and he would of never kidnapped me. But....that means that we wouldn't of been fr-" I cut myself off at the last part, clamping a hand over my mouth before I said anything else. Ink shook himself out of his confusion, and then looked at me as if he knew something.

"What were you about to say, BlueBERRY? Were you just gonna say you were FRIENDS with the Destroyer? Do you know things about him that we don't?" Ink prodded, and I glared at him with a cold gaze. He knows very well that I hate that nickname, and if I stay here any longer, then I risk spilling some information that I don't want shared. I need to get back to those 3 Charas.

"FINE. Lets say I WAS friends with Error. Lets say I DID know some things that you guys didn't know about him. But, that information is NOT for you, and I'll be going now. I have to meet up with a few FRIENDS.

Before they could ask anymore questions, I jumped through a portal with Stretch just missing my arm. I landed in a familiar area in the middle of a thick forest of a new AU called Underhybrid, which had apparently appeared out of nowhere, Ink hadn't created it, and even Error didn't know where it came from. I heard a little shuffling coming from a rather giant bush, and an unrecognizable-to-most Chara with small fox ears poked her head out of the bush and ushered me in. I ducked into the spacious underbrush to meet up with a certain starry Chara and the OG Chara. 

The Chara with the fox features is from another AU that popped out of nowhere called Foxtale. Error said that he found out that the AU's storyline was linked with another completely different multiverse called Fir's Story. They had become friends when Error had gone to investigate the AU. Her preffered name is Sneak.

The starry Chara is from Error's favorite AU, Outertale. They had befriended eachother when Error was star-gazing after a long battle with Ink, and her preffered name is Nova.

And the other Chara there is from the original Undertale. Error had came to their once to just laze around, and Chara had found him and talked with him. Chara is her name and preffered name, and was actually Error's first friend. I had become his friend just a few weeks after that.(this means that this Error wasn't as insane in his time that he was 'crazy'.)

We had all met up afterwards and had formed a little group called 'The Rebels', because we were going up against almost the entire multiverse's opinion. A little pressuring if your new to rebelling, but you get used to it. It can also change your attitude if a certain subject is talked badly about, like you readers had seen earlier(Creator: bluuuUUEEEEEE- Blue: sorry not sorry.)