Part 1

(I wont be putting up any fonts or talking/thinking effects except for the ones below bc Idk how to change fonts and wattpad will always be a butt.)

Deitys talking: °You are safe now, my child.°

Deitys thinking: ¤They better not be doing what I think they're doing¤

 Normal talking: "furc"

Normal thoughts: 'Where could he be?'                                                             

                                                                                No POV

Error was tired. Tired of it all. No matter how many times he tried to tell Ink why he destroyed when Ink had asked, the squid always claimed it as a lie for "there could never be such thing as a balance!" or "No! Destruction was never needed! You've just been a nuisance ever since you arrived! No one ever needed you! We were fine until you came!" 

'Wow. Now that I think about it, I have been insulted over a million times now. I guess they were right, I was never really was needed. Welp, I better finish up this fight. Fighting the whole multiverse PLUS Nightmare's Gang is really tiring. I also need to get back to Null and Void' Error thought as he wrapped up most of the skeletons there(except for Blue), and then jumped through a portal that led back to the anti-void, much to many's dismay.

When he got there, he started packing extra knitting supplies, many balls of yarn, and all of his G that he had gained over the years from his 'job'. Why was he doing this? Why, he was getting all his stuff so that he could die along with it in the void, and so that nobody could steal or destroy it. That's when he noticed Null and Void waddle up to him with a confused expression."Daddy, why are you packing things? Are you leaving somewhere?" The papyrus asked, and Error sighed and gave them a sad smile.(I forgot if Null was the papyrus or if sans was Null so I'm just gonna go with the sans is Null and the papyrus is Void)

"No, my little terrors. You will be staying here while I go somewhere for....abouuuttt......a couple years. My other chocolate stash will probably keep you alive for about that long unless squid or Blue gets you first(nobody knows about Null or Void except for Blue)." Error replied, and was about to leave when he felt two pairs of arms latch around his legs."No! Dadda no leaf! We come wiv!" Void said, and Null nodded, then praised his younger brother for saying his first few sentences. Error stared at the two babybones blankly, until he shook his head slowly, chuckling, and then patting them both on the top of the skull.

"Fine, my little terrors. You may come with me to my death, if you want to so much. I shall try to make the pain as little as it can get." Error said, and the two smiled triumphantly, only because they could come with their dad. They didn't even know what death is. 

Error created a portal to his favorite star-gazing ledge in outertale, walking carefully so that he wouldn't accidentally knock the two babybones off of his legs. The two giggled as they were lifted up into the air while Error walked, and their laughs made the tension in the air loosen up a little bit. Slightly unknown to Error, a certain starry skele was watching in the bushes(for he had just gotten out of that AU Ink had planned to attack Error in) and was about to call Ink when he noticed Error gently place the two unknown babybones onto the ledge from his legs.

"Well, little ones. Lets enjoy this sight before we go, ok?" Error said, and the sans and papyrus nodded, giggling again, before facing the sky with amazement and wonder in their eyes. Error laughed slightly at their reaction, before doing the same. Then, Outer decided to sub-consciously call Ink, to which Ink immidiatly hung up and came to Outertale to see 3 skeletons staring up into the star-littered sky.