---

The hologram screens above Ironwood's table have been replaced with a 3D hologram map displaying the SDC mine.

"The mine was a labyrinth back in the day. There's all sorts of tunnels and chambers the Geist can move between, so if we're gonna kill this thing, we'll have to split up and corner it."

---

Jaune sits on a bed, looking at his open case before sadly looking down at a scrap of red fabric in his hands. He caresses the fabric with his thumb and sighs. As he hangs his head, a few locks of hair move in front of his eye, and he brushes them away with a frown.

"General Ironwood says you've seen your fair share of combat." Clover said

Yang puts on her upgraded and repaired prosthetic arm and makes a fist, grinning confidently.

Blake runs her hand through her hair.

"I trust that man with my life, so tomorrow, I'll be trusting you all, too." Clover said

Inside Ruby's case is a neatly folded outfit. She happily pulls out the new cloak that rests on top of the stack. As she does so, Oscar enters the dorm room.

"Hey… Ruby?"

---

(Y/n) and Penelope walk through a long corridor as a few atlas soldiers pass by them. "So I know this is your home, and I know you've probably met every single gunsmith in atlas, AND I know that nobody will ever be as good as your grandma"

Penelope skipped beside (y/n) as he walked with a smile beside her. His left hand it his pocket "your point?" He asked.

"There's this new guy Ironwood got a few months ago, he's really good!" Penelope said as they reached a double door.

(Y/n) chuckled as he flicked his nose with his thumb "I'll be the judge of that" with a smirk (y/n) pushed the doors open "Guess who's back Bitches!"

---

The whole room stopped as many atlas soldiers looked at him. They all said nothing as they got back to work checking guns and weapons.

"Jeez" I said. "I used to be a big deal around here" but nobody cares. "Eh." I shrugged "so who's this new guy?" I ask. Penelope giggled "he's right over here"

Penelope grabbed my hand and practically dragged me over to a weapons desk. God I missed this girl so much.

Penelope brought me over to a gun desk with a man wearing a grey suit a clean haircut.

"(Y/n) this is Michael DeSanta, he's the best gunsmith we have here!" I smiled as I held my hand out "Mr. DeSanta, I've heard about you, sent you from Vacuo?"

He smiled and shook my head "You got that right, but atlas pays more so here I am" I chuckle "I didn't know the unemployment rate was down" Michael laughed "Trust me kid it's not at all"

With a laugh from both of us Penelope poked my chest as she held her hands behind her back and bent over "Welllllll I'm gonna leave you two boys alone, I'll be with The other in the briefing room"

I nod "Please be careful Penelope" she giggled "I'm a cyborg now chief, I'm a robotic badass" I shake my head as she turned and skipped back out the door.

Some.guy wearing a black suit followed after her "Oh!" Michael said "have a good day Mr. Wick"

"Mr. Wick" nodded as he walked out "yea"

"Who's that guy?" I ask "Just another atlas agent." Michael answered "anyway, what can I do for you" he asked. "I need a tasting" michale smiled "Well, let's see what we have for appetizers"