The Initiation Exam

"Ruby!" Yang called "I saved you a spot!" Ruby smiled and waved to yang "(y/n) I've had a great time talking to you but I've gotta go catch up with yang" (y/n) shrugged "Eh. I'm sure I'll see you around sometime" Ruby waved goodbye as she ran to catch up with yang

*POINT OF VIEW CHANGE!!!!*

"Ok. Pipsqueak is gone with big tiddie Libby. Now I've got to fiiiiiiiiind. My whole team...." I sighed "Knowing my team best 2 out of 3 will be here"

I stood up straight and looked around. "Oh wait. Best problem solver ever. A cellphone!" I pulled my scroll from my pocket and pulled up my contacts list "Poppy." I said to myself "She's first." I sent a text to my teammate asking where she was.

After a second she responded "In the back with some cat chick" "Ok. She's with a cat Faunus. Keep an eye out for her" next was "Penelope"

I sent her a text asking where she was. "All is says is...hanging with the Valkyrie?" I shook my head "Whatever that means"

I put my phone away "I don't even need to ask where Rachel is. She's mist likley with her boyfriend." With a sigh I watched as professor Ozpin stepped forward "Hello everyone. Your all failures"

*Jojo to be continued plays*

*REVERSE!!!!!!*

"I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge - to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step."

I looked onward in confusion and confident "That was. Insulting. But strangely encouraging. Hmm." I shrugged as I turned around and went to walk and find a spot to lie down. But when I turned I bumped into somebody. Or rather some girl

I looked up "Poppy!" I said "So glad to see you" the tall 6'3 giant of a woman looked down at me and spoke with that thick accent "Bout time too. I suppose I'll spend the first night back here with you" I smiled "That's great! Glad you could make it! You ready for our second school year?" "...no"

"Always with that poor Attitude. For an Irish woman you sure do get depressing" "The hell even is an Irish woman?" "I don't know. You grew up on a farm. Grew potatoes. Sounds fitting" "It's sounds like your talking a lot of shite" "But you love me!" "Your lucky I do"

So we settled down. First me and poppy laid down our sleeping bags then changed. I was in the boys locker room changing with the men. While the ladies changed with the ladies.

*POINT OF VIEW CHANGE!!!!*

In the ladies room. Weiss Schnee stood tall as she brushed her hair and some black haired girl with a bow read quietly on one of the benches. Yang was currently eyeing said girl and Ruby was sitting nervously on the bench "yang?" Ruby asked "Sup" yang replied "Do you think the boys...idk...talk about us?" Yang shrugged "I don't know. But I sure talk about them though. That's for sure. Why do you ask?"

"Do you already have a crush on (y/n)!!!??" She shook her head "No of course not. He just hung out with me and talked to me all day. It was nice" Weiss then walked over "I still don't like you. But yes. I do wonder what it is boys do in their locker room"

*IN THE BOYS LOCKER ROOM*

"SERGEANT!!!! SERGEANT!!!! WE ARE TAKING FIRE!!!!!!"

(Y/n) took cover behind a tree as his squad all fell in behind him "ARC!" a blonde boy ran forward "Sir!" "I WANT YOU TO CIRCLE AROUND AND TAKE THEM BY SURPRISE!" "BUT SIR I-" "DONT TALK DOWN TO ME JUST GET GOING! WE WILL GIVE YOU SUPPRESSIVE FIRE!"