Act 2 Finale

(Ladies and gentlemen, everyone who enjoys this story, I'm very happy to announce we have officially made it through Almost all of RWBY. Im glad all of you decided to stay this long and I can promise that this chapter will be worth the wait.

Ever since the first chapter I wasn't sure how long this book would last, but I can confidently say that thanks to your support this story is reaching it's end. So please enjoy the Finale of RUby Rose x Male Reader Act 2)

"I need training? And how do you train me when you have Silver eyes, not orange" I said as I crossed my arms. Me and Maria stood out in a field a few miles out of Argus.

"My husband was a soldier of Rage, and although I don't have the eyes of rage I can tell you what my husband told me."

I sighed "Fine" Maria walked around me in a circle. "So first, when do your powers Engage?" I shrugged "usually when I'm pissed off, and trying to kill someone"

She nodded "Well that's a start, but it's also a poor start" "excuse me?" She stopped in front of me "Your powers only seem to Engage when your angry, but being a soldier of Rage does not mean you must use your rage to access your powers"

"What are you saying? Every time I get angry it just happens. I don't really controll it" she nods "True but you only seem to use them when your angry, the first thing all huntsmen must know is when it's time to Focus and when it's time to get angry"

I rubbed my head "So? What's the deal then?" Maria started walking towards me "Think, when did your powers activate last?" "When I got angry at the apathy, I told them to fuck off and they did"

Maria raised her finger "Exactly, you were angry, but not focused" "the hell I wasn't focused" she smacked me in the shin with her cane "Ow! What the!"

I held my leg as I looked at her "You got a problem old lady?!" She smacked me again "manners" "ow!"

"Every time you've used your powers you've been angry, and you just rushed in to attack without a plan right?" "I...I guess" "That has to change, when you engage your powers you become parallel to a god."

"Yea" I said "The god of Darkness granted the power of rage into you like the god of light did to me and Ruby, however you let your rage controll you"

"And that's a bad thing?" I said as I stood up and looked down at her "Just because you have the powers of rage, does not mean you let your rage controll you, its YOUR power, YOUR emotions. YOURS to control"

I nod "You got a point" she stopped Once again "Now. I want you to punch that boulder over there" Maria pointed to a large boulder a few feet away "Why?"

"To test your strength" "By punching a rock?" "Just do it" I sigh as I turned around and walked up to the rock. "Seriously?" "Do it young man" I just reared my fist back before I punched the rock full force.

But all that happened was my hand almost breaking "Gah!!! FUCK!" I yelled as I held my hand "How do you feel" I turned back around, my eyes glowing "Bitch how do you think I feel!"

She smacked my knee "Manners" "stop hitting me!" She smacked me again "Use your manners and I will"

I groaned as I crossed my arms trying not to rip this hags heart out. "Now. Being a soldier of Rage, and being able to control your emotions, allows you to use your power without actually going berserk"

"Like punching a rock?" "Yes. Take that anger you have from the pain and turn it into strength" "I don't understand how-" she smacked me in the leg again "OW!"

She stood up straight and nodded to the rock. I sighed as I closed my eyes. "Focus, turn your anger and pain into adrenaline, sharpen your mind, Straighten your thoughts"