Part 8 The Alliance

Start from the beginning

The three of them ran down the hallways while getting blasted at by the woman. They took a turn down some stairs and Rin said, "She looks like the leader of those biker women."

"She might have merged with those drones I threw at her." Ben said.

The boys reached the bottom of the stairs and ran out of the hospital into the parking lot. They hid behind a row of ambulances when Rojo came out.

"Comeout comeout wherever you are." She said.

She looked around and said, "You want to do this the hard way, fine."

She blasted a rock formation near the hospital and caused a rockslide. The boys jumped up and they got ready to stop the rockslide. Rin transformed into Swampfire while Ben turned into Heatblast and Kevin absorbed Heatblast's power.

"Direct your fire at the rocks!" Rin yelled, "If we work together we can melt them."

The boys output all of their effort and they were able to melt the rocks to the cliffside. Rojo flies infront of them with her blasters out and says, "Surrender your devices and I won't hurt you anymore."

"Hey Ben remimber that move we did to destroy those mercenaries?" Rin asked.

"Yeah. What about it?" Ben said.

"Let's do it again but with Kevin's help."

The three got ready and Rin yelled causing them to start the move. Rin blasted a large amount of methane toward Rojo. The overpowering smell nearley knocked her out and would've killed her if she didn't have robotic enhancements. Rin concensed the methane at Rojo's feet and the other two sprung into action. Ben and Kevin unleashed a massive torrent of flame at the condensed methane causing Rojo to rocket off as if she was next to a bomb. The effort of the attack caused all three of them to revert to their normal forms.

They got back to Max after he was put into a different room and they started talking to him. 

"When Ben and I were playing with our watches we must've sent a signal that told the cyborg woman where we were." Rin said.

"It's getting too dangerous for you guys to stay around us." Ben said, "If we didn't have these things on our wrists none of the weired alien stuff would be happening."

"Well since they won't come off there's nothing we can do." Gwen said.

"Maybe, Maybe not." Ben said.

 In the middle of the night the three boys wrote a collective note that said, "It's not safe for Ben and me to be around you guys due to the danger our watches draw we're leaving. Kevin is coming with us because he wanted to stay with the guys who saved him.

Goodbye,

Ben Tennyson, Kevin Levin, and Rin Allen."

Later that night Gwen woke up and didn't see the boys around. She looked around and saw a note on the table next to her. She and Max read it and they were worried.

The boys were in a park when they heard a news report that said, "The police training center is under attack by a cybernetic woman going on a rampage."

The three of them shared a look of acknowledgment and Ben turned into XLR8 and grabbed the other two while running to the academy. When they got there they saw Rojo aiming a blaster at Gwen. Ben let go of the other two and rushed Rojo knocking her away. Rin transformed into Upgrade and rushed at Rojo. He started melding with her and he saw an alien with face tentacles that said, "Hear everyword, be afraid. No matter where you go I will find the two of you and get the Ultimatrix and Omnitrix for myself."

The distraction allowed Rojo to rip Rin off of her hand throw him. Rin slammed into a car and merged with it. He drove the enhanced car into Rojo knocking her into a brick wall. He jumped off of the car and melded with Rojo again. This time he was able to scramble her weapons and caused her to lose her cybernetics.

Rojo mock surrendered and said that she was "Just a girl." before picking up her blaster and pointing it at Rin.

Before she could fire Gwen kicked her from behind while saying, "so am I."

Gwen and the boys started talking and she convinced them to comeback and to rejoin her and Max. After she convinced them Kevin hugged her and said, "Thank you."

The next day they were all walking Max out of the hospital and into the Rustbucket. While walking Rin only had one thing on his mind, that alien he saw when he melded with Rojo. The only thought that crossed his mind was that "When they fought he would be ready.

(Hey guys I'm going to skip the Zombozo episode because the result will be the same except that Rin and Kevin will also be hypnotized by Zombozo. It's till cannon in the story in the same way the Krakken episode is.)