Chapter 13

You won't believe who she was... She was the person I hate and will go on hating till my last breath. She was Grace.....
She gasped,
"Alex? What are you doing with her? Asked grace with a more jealous face.
"Get off of her!" Shouted Grace.
"Oh, Grace you here?" Asked Alex confused.
"Yeah, did you not expect me here?" Grace Asked or maybe demanded for a answer that says 'of course/oh babe I missed you.' But instead Alex said, "Nope."
"Whatever" she said rolling her eyes.
She pushed Alex of me and hugged him.
"Aw babe I missed you so bad." She said.
"Me too." Said Alex plainly.
They broke and Grace planted a kiss on Alex's lips. They started making out and I was freaked like a ass hole
All I wanted say to Alex was I love you...but this Grace comes in between us every time I try to say anything important to Alex. Ugh bitch!
They both fell on my bed. Excuse me this is my bed got off my bed!
"What the fuck get up I wanna sleep my head is aching" I said shrieking, as I faked to rub my temple.
They both broke apart and Grace gave me 'STOP BITCH' look.
"Oh yeah sure." Said Alex getting up as a Grace got up too.
Alex took Grace's hand as he clutched it tightly I felt jealousy sting me badly. And I felt like sleeping so I took the pillow and covers and went of to sleep.

*****Next Morning*****

"Ready?" Said Edward.
"Mhmm." I said shaking my head up and down.
"I'm ready!" I said looking excited.
Edwards grabbed me by the hand gently as he helped me walk. My hands were around his shoulder as he pushed me in more.
"Ouch!" I said as I looked at my leg which was twisted.
"Ow Www Oh my lord, Edward see what have you done." I said smacking him on chest.
"Oops sorry, but what did I do?" He asked faking innocence.
"Excuse me? Do you understand I can't walk anymore because you twisted my leg." I screamed at him.
"But-" I cut of Edward.
"No buts, and no ifs now think what to do!" I screamed and I bet I annoyed the whole hospital except the poor Edward standing front of me.
"Okay." He said with a evil grin flashing on his face.
"What?" I said confused.
He took my hand off his shoulder, picked me up on his both hands and carried me bridal style.
"No no no no, oh my god what are you doing?" I said looking perplexed.
"I'm just helping you not to walk because your leg is twisted right?" He said smirking.
"Yeah but like this?" I asked.
"Of course." He said laughing, "Now c'mon." He added.
"You know I'm heavy right?" I asked trying to come down.
"Nope, you are light as a feather." He said grinning.
"Fine!" I said giving up.
He carried me bridal style all over the hospital to the front gate when I saw two nurses staring at us and then chuckling I could literally hear them.
"Look how sweet couple they are. I wish I had a boyfriend like she has." The nurse said and started chuckling.
"Yeah I bet she is so lucky herself." The other nurse said and laughed out so loud that she got embarrassed.
When we reached the front door of the hospital he let me down and walked me over to the car. I sat in the passengers seat and him sitting on the drivers seat.
"You know what Edward." I said.
"Yeah me what?" He asked as he looked at the road.
"You are kinda cute." I said laughing as a blush creeped on his cheeks.
"Aw Edward is blushing." I said teasing him
"Oh pleh-ase." He said getting embarrassed.
"Okay, whatsoever." I said laughing again.
We set silent for few minutes and then Edward finally broke the ice.
"Here we are." He said.
"Cool." I said as he stopped the car.
I opened the door and hopped down the car as elegantly as I could (well I was just being a joker.)
"Hey hey what's up?" Asked Alex as he stood their with all his weight on his right foot and his hands in his pocket.
I was so happy to see him but when I turned my head towards he left I was annoyed again there and there.
"Oh Hi Alex and Hey Grace." I said faking a smile.

Edward came out. I think I should make Alex jealous. He ran towards Edward and hugged him tight. As I hugged him my head on his chest, and instantly felt the warmth, he was so good and soft and manly Oh my god.
I broke apart and looked back at Alex he had this sad look on the face when Grace tried to kiss him. But instead of kissing Grace back Alex wandered down towards me and hugged me tight.

I was feeling weird and weird every now and then. Though I thought to be alright I felt weird.

"How are you?" Whispered Alex in ears.
"I'm fine." I said.
"You are looking good." He said.
What? Me looking good? I'm just wearing the hospital dress and forgot to open it because I could barely look good and without the make up I looked like I'm a bear.
'No I don't look good at all.' I wanted to say this aloud but instead I said "Thanks."

Grace came towards as I pulled Alex she grabbed his hand and took him towards my house. I looked confused in fact I was confused.

"Edward?" I asked
"What might be happening with Alex and Grace?" I asked looking confused as sure.
"I don't know, let's see." He said grinning.
We both followed them in a military style training. And then we heard something that I didn't really expect to happen. Actually Grace is rude hello? Why so rude to her own boyfriend.

"Alex." Grace said.
"Yeah?" Alex asked.
"Well, stay away from you best friend and spend more time with me." She said, " and stop drooling over and over her you are mine and we both are couple please!" She added in a rude tone.

And you know what the answer Alex gave that didn't even think of, he didn't actually say 'okay I wouldn't,' nor didn't he say that 'sure' or something like that... But wha he said startled me quickly. He said something really very over whelming and sweet. He didn't say something stupid too but he just said "can we sit down first because this is something...About my best friend." he said calmly and then he said something, so good something so inspiring that I bet people with best friends will only under stand.

"Look Grace, I wouldn't shout at you but please listen to me and don't say a word before I finish. Andrea is one of my closest best friend I could get, we know each other from childhood we have shared everything and anything with each other at times. I have always been by her side. We were just 5 when we shifted near her house and she has always been the one who who I could imagine as the best girl and the best friend I could get. I wouldn't wish anything above that because I have already got this best friend who I could talk to. I know we just met three weeks ago and I think it's not the right time for you to think I'm only yours, I know I'm only yours and will be yours but please don't make me leave my best friends behind. And I don't want this to happen with you, even if you had your best friend who was a guy. And if I did this to your guy best friend then how would you have felt....so I guess you got it right. Best friends are gods gift and if you don't accept them then it's your own mistake and for me it's a huge mistake to let go your best friends. Andrea is my best friend and you can't change it. Best friends are the relatives we make by ourselves and that's something really good to know. Best friends have two hearts but they both are 1 soul and that's what makes a best friend so worthy, and they are most inexpensive gift but very expensive to give away. Please understand ANDREA IS MY BEST FRIEND EVER I COULD IMAGINE TO HAVE."

As he finished those lines a tear streaked down my cheeks Edward looked at me and whispered
"Hey don't cry." He said and wiped my tears away I looked at him and hugged my.
"I really think he loves Andrea we all love you." He said as he hugged.
I felt better instantly.
"Thanks you Edward for being with me right now. I wish I could meet Alex." I said sniffing and sobbing.
"Shhh stop crying now." Edward said patting my back gently.
"I love you." I said happily.
"I love you too." He said hugging me tight.

I heard footsteps to find....a girl I. A frock with those feathery green colour dress. With many floral designs. I looked up just to find Grace making a 'I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Expression.

"Me too." I whispered. And I guess she heard it and walked away.

----------------------
How was the chapter?
Did you like it.
If you didn't like it ask me for making a surprising chapter ahead.