Chapter 3- If micro mini skirts did exist Grace would be wearing it right now.

I walked to the canteen as I saw there was so much good stuff. Peanut butter sandwich, roasted chicken, Russian salad, vanilla ice cream, chicken/veg noodles and my favourite Non-veg PIZZA! I walked over the canteen buffet and got some roasted chicken, chicken noodles and Pizza with Ice cream I took most off the Ice cream because I was sad. "Thank you Ms. Milly". I said smiling at her.

Making my way through the ally way of seats I sit down next to Alex. His mood looked flirtatious, for a second it seemed unattractive on him. Putting my plate on the table, I smiled. Edward started wiggling his eyebrows, I looked at him and mouthed him a 'Shut Up!' He smirked at me and I started blushing at the thought of him teasing me, and I could actually have a chance with Alex.

Alex's arm wrapped around me, making me jump a little, when I soaked up what was happening I smiled. "So Anderson, what's up with all that food today? And so much ice cream?! Wanna be fat before going to the beach?" Maggie chuckled. "Yeah probably." I said rolling my eyes.

Alex's eyes were still glued on his iPhone screen. "Will you stop gawking at your phone Alex?" Maggie asked in a disappointed look. 'He is so dumb!' Maggie mouthed me. Everyone around started giggling at what Maggie said. "Hello blue bear? Are you annoyed or something?" Edward said waving his hand in front of Alex's eyes. "Cut the crap Ed." He said his attention still on the gadget.

All of a sudden Grace from nowhere appeared. "Hey Alex." She put a hand on his shoulder. I was astonished at what she wore. Pink tube top, yellow 'micro-miniskirt' and flats. If micro mini skirts did exist Grace would be wearing it right now.

Alex looked up at her, his hand instantly dropping from my shoulders and his face caught an unusual smirk. This is the first time in the lunch break he diverted his attention. I felt awful at the sight. She sat down across Alex. Alex went back to his old business which was fortunately a slight relief to me.

Edward looked at me and rolled his eyes. I silently giggled while drinking my water which resulted in, me coughing up all the water and having hiccups. "Andrea! Are you alright?!" Maggie said patting my back. "Of course!" I said sarcastically. Rolling my eyes at her.

Edward mouthed me a sweet 'sorry' and 'I will pay it up for you today night at your house with Maggie okay?' I gave him a reassuring smile which he gladly accepted. Grace had an evil grin on her face, she looked at Alex as if begging for consideration. Someone nudged my leg, I quickly looked up from my food to look where and who was nudging?

When I found out it was rather astonishing, it directed towards Grace. I looked at her still shocked, and then I absorbed what was actually happening. Grace wanted to nudge it to Alex, but she couldn't look down so she just blindly nudged my leg. I glared at her and she looked at me as if asking me with a big WHAT?

I coughed bringing her to notice what she was actually doing and what mistake she did. Her smirk left her lips and she was more alert now. "Hey, Alex do you have plans today?" She asked looking at me and then flipping her hair over her shoulder. Her eyes were in a deep desire for a 'No' and that she could go on with what she was planning to do.

"Yeah." Alex's response caught me off guard. Grace had an appalled expression she looked like she was going to faint. Epic fail! I wanted to shout it out but I didn't. "Oh...who do you have plans with?" Grace asked disappointment painted all over her face. "Andrea." Alex looked at me for the first time in forever and nodded. "Right?" He said giving one of his charming smiles. "Right." I nodded.

Edward and Maggie looked at me in shock and anticipation. "Really?!" Both of them said laughing. I was lost now Maggie and Edward sure knows how to embarrass people. I neglected them and leaned forward to whisper into Alex's ear. "What? I never knew!" I spoke as he shivered. "Come with me." He said grabbing my hand and dragging me to some other room in the cafeteria.