Chapter 28

"Walking away wasn't a good choice for me so what I did was stand there and watch him leave." Maggie said in a dramatic way.

"I need to say that to him? No way!" I said pulling away the thought I had to say that to Edward.

"Fine don't say, but tell him something else like you are so beauti-" she said and I cut her off.

"No! Just no!" I snapped at her.

"Come on!" She said in a bored voice.

"No, now tell me what to wear. That's an order." I said like a queen of somewhere, but most probably Maggie would come up with something more stupid.

"Hey! Say this-" she was cut of again and Of Course by me.

"Stop!" I said and giving her slight punch on the arm.

"What the fuck!" She said pinching me.

I rubbed my hand in double pain and then glared at her. "Tell me what to wear!" I shouted and she looked at me like a kitten.

"Fine!" She said.

She handed me a grey colour crop top, black jeans and a cute jacket. She can be fashion designer one day. I wore and did some makeup. I don't even understand what the hell is up with Edward!

When I was done with every inch of myself, I came out of my room and flaunted myself to Maggie.

"So...how is this?" I asked making a plain look.

"Awesome!" She said coming towards me and hugging.

"Okay okay." I said and hugged her back.

That's when Edward arrived honking the horn. "It's time leave." Maggie said giggling.

"And don't forget to get you panties back!" She said making me blush.

" MAGGIE!" I said and she pushed me out of my own house.

"Hi." I said getting into the car trying not kick myself onto the mud and getting dirty.

"Hey, ready?" He said motioning onto the car.

"Yes." I said looking at the road. We drove for like 40 to 50 minutes, and we are not at the place yet! How frustrating. I sat there silently as Edward stopped at green bushy place. Don't tell me.

"Hey, Andrea... I though you would love to come here." He said smirking.

I didn't want him to be embarrassed and disappointed. Why would I break his heart anyways? So what I just said was "I love this place." Lying doesn't make things alright with the person who lied, but at least nothing serious would hit his head and he would be worried about what he just did.

I wasn't even sure about where we were going. We are still walking and it's been 30 minutes I guess. But seriously? How much time, I don't want to loose weight and be the skinniest being on Earth!

I felt like I could collapsed, the place never came... But the pain arrived. My legs trembled in tiredness, and the only thing I could think about was someone carrying me all the way to the place.

"Hey, Edward can you give me a piggy back ride?" I asked as I was about collapse.

"Yes of course!" He said in a joyful tone. Must've been his plan.

I barely walked from now on because Edward was holding me, and I bet I was so fat I nearly broke his spinal cord.

"Am I heavy?" Was the weirdest question I asked.

"What! Kind of." He said giggling. I didn't feel anything. Most of the girls might think this was offending but for me this was gradual expression and most of all at least he was honest.