will you?

warnings : none :)

summary : tom proposes to reader on christmas day

word count : 500

(requested) maybe it's too early to start prepping for xmas but i love winter concepts so sue me

Maybe waking up next to the love of your life was the best part of the week, or maybe getting to spend Christmas and the new years with him was, but either way, it was a great week.

The curtains were open, the ground and neighboring trees covered in white, fluffy snow that you would no doubt be jumping into later on in the week and days coming. The house smelt of cinnamon and chocolate, the decorations in this room making the moment feel even more magical. Tom's arm was around your waist as he laid peacefully next to you. You suspected the two of you would get up for breakfast in a few, but the peace and calmness that came with the waking moments of the day was enough encouragement to sleep in just a little bit longer. 

"G'morning, love," Tom's raspy voice rang through the air. He knew you were awake, he knew you were just taking in and grasping the early moments. 

"Morning," you replied bashfully. 

"How long you been up?" 

"About fifteen minutes."

He hummed, turning to face you, a smile on his face. "Merry Christmas."

You giggled, "Merry Christmas."

A knock sounded on the wooden door, Sam popping his head in. "Morning. Breakfast is ready."

The two of you nodded at him, sitting up, and he closed the door to inform the other sleeping participants of the same information. Tom was grabbing his shirt and a pair of sweats, and you grabbed one of his sweaters, sweater paws rubbing at your face as the two of you made your way downstairs, hands fitted with each others'. 

"Morning," Harry said from his seat. 

You replied with the same, finding two seats for you and Tom as he went to get some coffee (or hot chocolate). He set the mugs down as the two of you grabbed your preferred food choices, the seats around the table filling up by the minute as people indulged in Tom's grandmother's famous family recipe. 

When the meals were finished and the dishes were done, everyone gathered around the tree, taking seats and sipping cocoa and coffee, watching each other unwrap the gifts so lovingly given. 

"C'mon, love. Your turn."

You scrunched up your nose in protest. 

"Go open your present!" Harry encouraged, and you set your mug down on the coffee table, making your way to the box that had your name on it.  

Opening it, block letters were glued to the bottom, forming a four-letter question. Confused, you turned around, only to  be met with Tom on one knee, a ring carrier in his right hand, your families watching from the sideline. 

Gasping, your dropped the box at your side, one hand flying to your mouth in shock. 

"Love," Tom's voice was shaky as he talked, his gaze never leaving you. "I love you so much."

"Tommy.."

"A-all I really want to do is-"

You got down on your knees in front of him, holding his free hand in yours as happy tears slipped from your eyes. Tom laughed at your actions, tears falling from his eyes too. 

"I guess I'm not too good at this part," he mumbled, forehead leaning against yours. 

You shook your head, "Doesn't matter," you whispered. 

He looked to you, bringing the ring out of its box. "Will you?"

"Always." 

tom holland oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें