never have i ever

warnings : cursing, innuendos? meh just mentions of sex

summary : reader and tom play "never have i ever" on the late late show

word count : 1100

note : tom and reader are not married in this; they're just dating

GUYS I KNOW I ALWAYS USE JAMES CORDEN BUT I REFUSE TO WRITE IN ANYONE ELSE

"Not sure I want to do this," Tom mumbled to you with a grin. 

"You're the one who signed us up, you div!" you whisper-yelled back, laughing.  

James looked at both of you before the producer was counting down again and that oh-so-familiar red light blinked on and commercial break ended. 

"And we're back!" James spoke into the camera. "I'm here with Y/N L/N and Tom Holland and they're going to play Never Have I Ever." 

"Isn't this supposed to be played with drinks?" You asked. 

"Of course you want to get drunk again."

You gasped and looked to him. "That's not true! I just remember what I played in college, you know, a place for smart people." 

Tom gasped at you this time, and the audience laughed. The two of you were seated side-by-side on the couch holding a paddle stick. The green side said I have and the red side read I've never. Tom was wearing his blue shirt and grey slacks (THE OUTFIT FROM HIS INSTA PFP), his muscles distinct and bulging against the fabric of the top. You were wearing a white tee shirt under a plaid cami dress, black doc martens fitted snugly on your feet. You hair was up in your preferred style, your eye-shadow a hazy red with some winged eyeliner. 

"Ouch," Tom said, hitting his chest with the top of his closed fist, as if his heart physically hurt. 

You playfully rolled your eyes before giving James your attention again. 

"Ready?" James asked, tapping the cards on the table to organize them. When the two of you nodded, James began. "Never have I ever... gotten a tattoo." 

Everyone knew Tom had one on his foot, so the green side of the paddle immediately went up. For you, however, nobody except your friend knew you had gotten a tattoo, so when the green side of your paddle also went up, Tom gasped. 

"Y/N! What the fuck, how do I not know? I've literally seen your entire body-"

"Thomas!" You shrieked, slapping his shoulder. 

"Well it's true!" 

You huffed, rolling your eyes again. "I didn't tell anyone. [Your best friend] and I got some at the same time, I just never mentioned it to anyone." 

"Well," Tom breathed out. "You'll have to show me them later." 

"Never have I ever... sent nudes to the wrong person." 

Tom's side was red but you had guiltily put up the green side.

"Y/N! When was this?"

"Okay in my defense," your hands were gesturing to the audience and to Tom. "Harrison had texted me out of nowhere, and my fingers moved too fast! Let's just say Osterfield considers Tom a lucky guy." 

Tom's jaw was slack as he whipped his head to look at you in pure, utter shock. "You sent nudes to my best friend?!"

"They were meant for you! It's the- thought that counts?" you shrugged hopefully.

Tom shook his head with a laugh. "You're lucky you're cute, L/N." 

"I know," You grinned cheekily. 

James went on, "Never have I ever... gone skinny dipping."

You and Tom simultaneously put the green side up. 

"You're obligated to share this one," James laughed out. 

"We were in.. Venice, I think?" You said, looking to Tom for confirmation.

He put his water down, nodding as he swallowed. "Yeah, Italy." 

"Yeah. We were in Venice when Tom was filming Far From Home. I think we were with Harry and Harrison.. Zendaya, Jacob, Tony.. the works." 

"That's it?" James asked. 

"Well!" You laughed. "They had the weekend off, and I asked them if they wanted to come to the studio with me -- I was producing a single at the time -- and they said yes. We had a few bottles of wine and the beach was down the street, so we just ran there and stripped once we got to the sand." 

"I think that was the first time I saw you naked," Tom said, pondering the thought, and you laughed at him. 

"I can't say the same," you admitted. 

"When did you see me naked?" he wheezed. 

"Hey! You have to wear those skimpy thongs on set -- that's practically nude!"

"Well damn," James said. "Never have I ever... been a member of the mile high club." 

You and Tom exchanged glances, neither of you raising your paddles. 

"You can't do that!" James laughed, trying to put your paddles up for you both. "C'mon put those babies up!" 

Bashfully, the two of you held up the green side. 

"We will not be disclosing this story," you said, smiling wide at the end. "Next question." 

"Never have I ever... put my own song on my sex playlist." 

"You don't even have any songs!" you huffed at them both. Your paddle was green and Tom's was red. 

"Someone has a kink for herself," Tom said, pointing at you. 

"I'm not the one who gets off to my voice," you teased. "Besides! It was an unreleased song I made specifically for sex. The beat was powerful and I felt it fitting. There weren't a lot of lyrics," you explained. 

"If I didn't have any memories attached to it," Tom said cockily, "I'd just consider it a lovey type song." 

You rolled your eyes before glancing to James for the next question.

"Never have I ever... flashed someone." 

You laughed vocally, shutting your eyes and shaking your head. Your paddle was red and you put Tom's up for him, for he was too slow to put up the green side himself. 

"That was a wild night," You said, laughing. 

"How wild?"

"It's not what you're thinking, actually," you said. 

"We were at a party playing truth or dare," Tom continued. "I wasn't going to lose."

The three of you laughed as James went on. "And lastly.. never have I ever lied during this game." 

You and Tom both put up the red side, honestly showing that neither of you had lied. 

"That was Never Have I ever with Tom Holland and Y/N L/N, and I'm James Corden and we'll be right back!" He said enthusiastically, before standing up and hugging the both of you, thanking you for coming and telling the both of you that you could head off to your dressing rooms.

"We're going to hell for that one, you know," Tom whispered, wrapping his arm around your waist as the two of you smiled to the audience before finally stepping off the set and into the backstage corridors. 

"We'll never hear the end of it from Harrison."