Chapter 2

"Sir, please calm down.. Your shouting won't be heard by any of them.." Yunho sighed, clutching his nose bridge in frustration while trying to calm himself down.

"NO! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! I'M NOT DEAD! STAY AWAY FROM ME! FREAK!"

Yunho huffed and waved at the man's dead body in front of them. "Then explain this? That sir, is your dead body."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I MUST BE DREAMING RIGHT NOW! THAT'S IT! I WILL CLOSE MY EYES AND WHEN I OPEN IT, I WILL BE ON MY BED AT MY HOUSE!"

Yunho rolled his eyes and watched that man keep on opening and closing his eyes but nothing happened, making the man grab his hair in frustration. "No! I don't want to die! You did this to me!!" The man accused Yunho, making Yunho raise one of his eyebrows at him. "I didn't do anything. I'm only here to prepare you for your next journey. This is your destiny and your time is already at the end, Woo Jeongshin." Yunho explained calmly but he really felt like kicking the man's ass inside.

Jeongshin still wouldn't heed Yunho's words and he ran towards the grim reaper, trying to beat him up but Yunho disappeared before his eyes, making Jeongshin widened his eyes before Yunho cleared his throat behind him. Jeongshin screamed and fell down to the ground, shaking while looking up at Yunho with so much fear in his eyes.

"B-but I don't want to die!"

"You're already dead, Jongshin-ssi. Now can you please follow me so I could prepare you for your next journey?"

"W-where will I go?"

Yunho narrowed his eyes at Jongshin, he could see how Jongshin life was full of hatred and rage where he would usually fight with everyone and anyone making Yunho already knew where he would be put.

Hell.

Not wanting to make his job harder than it already is, Yunho gave him a small smile, "You will know once we arrive there." Yunho said, snapping his fingers making both of them appear in the tea room. Jeongshin looked around with wide eyes as Yunho told him to sit on the chair. There would be no tea for this man as he would be brought to hell.

Jeongshin awkwardly sat on the chair, watching Yunho with careful eyes as he knew he wouldn't be able to fight his way out with the grim reaper. Yunho then sat at the opposite of him and sighed softly. "Well, let's get this straight to the point. Your life has been full of rage, fights, and hatred. You won't be able to be reborn nor go to heaven." Yunho said calmly making Jeongshin shrieked and quickly went on his knees, begging Yunho for mercy.

"Please! I don't want to go to hell! I d-didn't even know all of this exists! I was an Atheist!"

Yunho looked at Jeongshin with a deadpan expression. "Well, we do exist and no matter how hard you're trying to beg right now, it is futile." Yunho stood up and went over to the kneeling man, narrowing his eyes at Jeongshin before snapping his fingers and the floor underneath Jeongshin opened up.

But before Jeongshin could fall, he grabbed at Yunho's leg, making the grim reaper stumbled and fell down with him to Hell.

Yunho quickly steadied himself as he fell while Jeongshin screamed his lungs out and both of them arrived at the bottom of hell in seconds, Yunho standing proudly on his feet while Jeongshin sprawled on the floor. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GRABBED ME? DO YOU KNOW IT'S A HASSLE TO GET OUT OF HERE??" Yunho hissed, making Jeongshin whimpered and crawled to the grim reaper, hugging his leg once more.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE! PLEASE! I PROMISE I'LL BE GOOD! PLEASE!"

Yunho huffed, kicking Jeongshin away from his legs as he brushed his pants with distaste before he heard howls and barks from distance, making the grim reaper widened his eyes and took a defensive stance. Yunho watched as the hellhound and Cerberus rushed towards them both as Jeongshin yelped, going behind Yunho to hide from them.