Chapter 1

"I don't want you on my bed." Yunho huffed as soon as he was out from showering, glaring at Mingi who was still laying on his bed. "Then where should I sleep?" Mingi asked, looking over to Yunho and he had to hold himself back from hugging the grim reaper.

"I don't care as long as not on my bed! You can sleep on that couch over there! I'm going to eat so when I come back I don't want to see you on my bed!" Yunho huffed and walked out of his room, going into the dining hall.

"At least you're confident with yourself now.." Mingi whispered to himself, watching Yunho stomp out of the room before standing up from the bed and walked out of the room.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE TOO??" Yunho hissed once he saw Mingi enter the dining hall but Seonghwa calmly told the young grim reaper, "Calm down, pup. I told him to. He needs to eat too."

Yunho pouted but kept quiet as he stabbed the meat in his plate and ate it while glaring at Mingi who calmly sat down on his seat. "what are you anyway?" Yunho suddenly asked, making Mingi look up from his food and leaned back onto his seat.

"I'm a powerful being."

"There are a lot of powerful beings. Which one are you?" Yunho pushed Mingi as he was quite curious because in his 5 years of becoming a grim reaper, he met quite a lot of other beings but he never stumbled upon Mingi before.

"A goblin." Mingi answered calmly, watching Yunho's face turn into a frown.

"A goblin? Why have I never encountered you before??"

"Because I don't want to? I could change anyone's destiny though, do you want me to mess up your works? Cuz if you want I could do it after this." Mingi challenged the grim reaper making Yunho fling Mingi's fork with his power, his eyes twitching in annoyance.

"Do not dare interfere with my works! I've already had enough on my plates! I don't need you to screw it any further!"

"Be thankful then that you didn't encounter me before." Mingi scoffed before flinging a red pepper flakes onto Yunho's meat. Yunho widened his eyes at his now ruined meal and whined up at Seonghwa who had been watching them with amusement. "Hyung!!! He ruined my food!! I hate red pepper flakes!!!"

"Who told you to start it first, pup. Reap what you sow." Seonghwa scolded Yunho making him grumble, bumping his head on the table and putting a finger up in the air towards Seonghwa. "Please don't use that idiom. I've used it too many times today.. I don't want to hear it anymore!!" Yunho whined, flailing his hands while at it making Mingi had to bite his lips from chuckling while Seonghwa rolled his eyes, already used to the young grim reaper's childish personality.

"Finish your food, pup. It wasn't so bad anyway." Seonghwa told Yunho as the latter huffed, looking at his meal in disgust before standing up from his chair. "I don't want to. I'm not hungry anymore and I just want to sleep." Yunho started to walk out of the dining hall before glaring at Mingi. "Don't you dare use my bed for you to sleep in!" Yunho warned and left the hall.

"What are you going to do now, Mingi?" Seonghwa asked Mingi after he had made sure that Yunho was out of the hall.

"Protect him with all my might again, of course."

"You still can't find that evil spirit?"

Mingi sighed, shaking his head. "No.. But I heard from someone that the spirit knew that Yunho had become a grim reaper and tried to get him again. Though his goal is different now."

"Giving Yunho a living hell wasn't enough for him? What does he want from Yunho, now?"

"He wants to take Yunho's body to live in. He would kill him and possess his body."