7 I get claimed by my godly parent

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Severus! You got a moment to speak?"

Professor Snape turned around to face us.

"Why I think I have a moment to spare, Nico."

"Are you also a demigod?!"

Severus turned to me.

"Ah! Mr. Malfoy. Good to see you're awake. I've informed Lucius and Narcissa of your sneaky escape, for your information."

I hid behind Annabeth Chase.

"And yes, I am a demigod. Or else I would not be here."

"Of course... which god...?"

Severus rolled his eyes. I was quite sure that he at that moment questioned why I was ever his favourite student in class.

"Hades, I'm a son of Hades if you have to know. Now if you excuse me, I want to talk to my brother before it is time to teach the next bunch of wild teenage demigods."

"No worries, Sev. We were just about to move on." Harriet left no room for me to argue. Severus looked at her with a hint of sympathy in his eyes.

"Good luck with him, Harri."

Then we left with Nico staying behind. They spoke in hushed tones. Only now did I realise that Potter and Snape apparently not only were on first name basis, but nickname basis. Not even my (step)father called Severus Snape 'Sev'. How come they were so close? In the classroom they acted like the other was the most (sorry for language) bitchy entitled scum to ever exist. Where did all that spite disappeared?!

We reached the place where all the cabins were located. Each and every one of the twenty looked different. Harriet pointed at them one at a time and told me their number and which Greek god they represented.

"The biggest one over there, that's Cabin 1. Zeus' cabin. He is the lord of the sky, thunder, lightning, kingship, honor, and justice. He is also the king of the gods.

Next to his cabin, the second biggest, is Cabin 2. Hera's cabin."

Or as I like to call her; Her Most Annoying Majesty." Annabeth chipped in.

"Yeah, queen of the gods, goddess of marriage and picture perfect family. Her cabin has no occupants however. Being the goddess of marriage means she cannot have any affairs, the cabin is an honorary cabin.

Then there is Cabin 3. Poseidon's cabin. He is the God of the Sea, Storms, Earthquakes, Droughts, Floods, and Horses. He is also king of Atlantis.

Right across from him, is Cabin 4. Demeter's cabin. She is the goddess of agriculture, fertility, harvest, sacred law, earth and season. She, along with Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera and Hestia are siblings.

Then we have Cabin 5. Ares' cabin. He's the god of war, violence, battlelust, and rage. And also, according to my brother, a huge jerk. He and Hephaestus are sons of Zeus and Hera.

Then there's Cabin 6. Athena's cabin."

"Hey, wasn't that the cabin you were counsellor of?" I asked Annabeth.

"Yes, Athena is my mom." She confirmed.

"Yeah, so, Athena is the goddess of wisdom, reason, strategy and warfare. She's the daughter of Zeus and Metis, Zeus' first wife.

And that golden cabin is Cabin 7. Apollo's cabin. He's the god of archery, art, music, poetry, prophecy, light, the sun, healing, plagues and truth. He and Artemis are the twin children of Zeus and Leto.

And that cabin, you should see it during the night, it is Cabin 8. Artemis' cabin. She is a virgin goddess so she doesn't have any demigod offspring, her hunters uses it whenever they visit. She is the goddess of the hunt, wilderness, archery, the moon, maidenhood and childbirth.

Cabin 9 is Hephaestus' cabin. He is the god of fire, forges, sculpture, metalworking, stone masonry, carpenters, metallurgy, artisans and volcanoes. He is the lord of craftsmen and smiths.

Cabin 10 is Aphrodite's cabin. She is the goddess of love, beauty, lust, sexuality, desire and pleasure. She was born from the foam of Ouranos, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades' grandfather, making her, technically, their aunt.

Then there's Cabin 11. Hermes' cabin. He is the messenger of the gods, the god of messengers, travelers, thieves, roads and merchants, trade and sports, loads, and border crossing. He is the son of Zeus and Maia.

Cabin 12 is Dionysus' cabin. You've already met him. God of wine, grape-harvest, festivity, madness, religious ecstasy, and theatre. Son of Zeus and a mortal named Semele.

Cabin 13 is my uncle Hades' cabin. He is the god of the Dead and riches, and lord of the Underworld. Moreover, he is the only uncle whom I somewhat respect if you don't count Chiron.

Then, Cabin 14 is Iris' cabin. She is the goddess of the rainbow and a messenger of the gods. She is the daughter of Thaumas and Electra.

Cabin 15 is Hypnos' cabin. He is the god of sleep and son of Erebos and Nyx.

Cabin 16 is Nemesis' cabin. She is the goddess of balance, retribution and vengeance. She is the daughter of Nyx.

Cabin 17 is Nike's cabin. She is the goddess of victory, and the daughter of Styx and Pallas.

Cabin 18 is Hebe's cabin. She is the goddess of eternal youth and forgiveness. She's the daughter of Zeus and Hera.

Cabin 19 is Tyche's cabin. She is the goddess of good luck, chance and fortune. She is the daughter of Hermes and Aphrodite.

Lastly Cabin 20 is Hecate's cabin. The goddess of the mist, crossroads and her magic. Daughter of Perses and Asteria."

After listening to her rambling I wondered who, out of the gods she had mentioned, was my father. Perhaps I hadn't inherited much from him because I could not see much similarities between any of the male gods and myself.

As I thought about it a bright hologram appeared over my head. The picture resembled an owl. I looked at Harriet and Annabeth. They both looked stunned.

"What does that symbol mean?"

Annabeth took a breath an composed herself.

"It means that you're sleeping in Cabin 6 tonight."