8

Jimin's eyes fluttered open due to the sun rays entering through the window, he smiled as he attempted to get up but noticed two arms wrapped around his torso.

he turned around to come face to face with a sleeping yoongi, jimin panicked at the closeness but decided not to react, he took in yoongi's features, he had never noticed how beautiful min yoongi was, his soft pink lips were slightly parted, his hair was messy, jimin smiled as he felt yoongi breath against his neck.

"hyung wake up" jimin whispered as he slightly shook the older's body.

"mmm just five more minutes" yoongi mumbled in his morning voice as he pulled jimin closer to him.

jimin on the other hand was a blushing mess, he didn't know what his fast heart beat or the crimson blush on his cheeks meant but he was sure as hell enjoying this.

so he slowly closed his eyes letting sleep take over him once again.

the next time jimin woke up, he was alone on the bed, he sighed as he sat up and rubbed his eyes, he unlocked his phone to see the time.

12:27 pm

"fuck i overslept" he mumbled as he walked out of the bedroom into the living room to see yoongi in the kitchen cooking something.

"good morning" jimin mumbled as yoongi looked up and shot him a slight smile.

"it's afternoon now, sleeping beauty" yoongi said as jimin rolled his eyes

"you woke up just now too, you're still in your pyjamas" jimin said as yoongi shrugged

"i still woke up earlier than you , didn't i?" yoongi asked earning a snort from the younger

"i was up early but you were cuddl-"

"what?" yoongi asked as jimin flushed red and shook his head

"eat if you want or don't whatever" yoongi said as he took a bowl and served some fried rice for himself.

"do you think i should go home now? or would they still be fucking each other?" jimin asked as he chewed on the food.

"how would i know? call jungkook and ask" yoongi said as jimin raised his eyebrows

"ask what? hi jungkook! just checking if you and your boyfriend are still fucking?" jimin asked as yoongi laughed

"you're funny" yoongi said as jimin dramatically gasped

"did the min yoongi just say i'm funny? oh my god my life is complete" jimin said as yoongi gave him a poker face

"might have to take my words back now" yoongi said as both of them burst out laughing.

a/n: this is so short and bad but thankyou for 100+ reads :)