taehyung snuggles into the warmth of the black-haired male and falls asleep instantly.

jungkook looked at the now sleeping taehyung worriedly. he had a feeling he may have had a nightmare, maybe he doesn't like thunder.

jungkook pulled the covers up making sure it covered taehyung completely and slowly fell asleep listening to the rain hitting the window.

8:00 am

It was now early morning and taehyung was trying to adjust his eyes to the light, hearing noises coming from downstairs. once he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes he put his head back on his pillow, "why is my pillow so hard" taehyung said out loud hearing a deep chuckle he got up and moved back.

"geez jungkook way to give me a heart attack," taehyung says as he laughs slightly before stopping

"wait why am I here" taehyung asks as he looks at their precision realising they had cuddled.

jungkook smiled at taehyung's reaction and looked towards him "oh-h I am so sorry jungkook" taehyung says realising what had happened.

"don't apologise I was super worried for you, you looked so scared," jungkook says grabbing taehyung's hand creasing it.

"I'm so sorry" taehyung says looking away from jungkook.

"I'm glad you came to me," jungkook says bringing taehyung to his chest.

taehyung doesn't resist and rests his arm on jungkook's chest.

"what was it about?, I'm guessing it was a nightmare?" jungkook asks as taehyung nods

"y-yeah, my parents were never accepting of me being gay. when they found out my dad screamed at me saying he doesn't want me as his son and I'm useless" taehyung says feeling his throat close in.

"I got kicked out of home at a very young age," taehyung says

"sadly I had to get a job and find the cheapest place to live. I met jimin at high school he was my only friend, the night my parents kicked me out there was a storm. there were loud booms of thunder. so now whenever I hear thunder memories flash into my head" taehyung says as tears roll down his cheek.

jungkook noticed and wiped the tears away kissing taehyung's forehead.

"you're so brave taehyung, I'm sorry you had to live like that but i promise you, you will never ever have to live that way again," jungkook says as he looks down at taehyung who is looking up at him.

they didn't realise that for a long amount of time they had been staring at each other.

jungkook looks down at taehyung's heart shape lips and so badly wanted to kiss him again, he so badly wanted to feel his lips against his own.

taehyung noticed the looks jungkook was giving as he looked at jungkook's lip remembering the taste and how amazing it felt.

jungkook brushed his finger under taehyung's chin lifting his face up slightly before claiming his lips into a soft kiss. taehyung felt butterflies as jungkook's lips came in contact with his own. taehyung liked this kiss it wasn't rushed, heavy, or make out. it was soft and passionate.

jungkook pulled away slightly and pecked his lips before fully pulling away.

"you're so god damn beautiful taehyung" jungkook says taehyung looking up at him with the biggest smile ever.

"you're very attractive jungkook" taehyung says's not knowing where the confidence came from.

there was a knock at the door causing the boys to pull away.

"breakfast is ready kook" he hears namjoon yell from behind the door.

"we should head down," jungkook says hopping out of the blankets grabbing taehyung's hand and pulling him off the bed.

taehyung gasps once he was being pulled from off the bed. jungkook's arms wrapped around his waist before giving taehyung's lips a peck and walking downstairs. leaving the sliver-headed boy a blushing mess.

taehyung left jungkook's room heading downstairs to see breakfast on the kitchen bench and people eating in the living room and some eating on the table.

"twae!" he hears yeona yell from her high chair showing him her pancakes

taehyung smiles at the cute girl and grabs some pancakes and goes to sit down with yeona

"how was your sleep baby?" taehyung asks

"was gwood!" she says munching on her pancakes

taehyung took a bite of his own and moaned

"who made these?" taehyung asked as mrs jeon raised her hand

"they are delicious," he says causing juni to smile widely.

"thank you dear," she says

taehyung looked outside to see that it was still very bad weather he sighed missing the good sunny weather.

after taehyung had finished his breakfast and everyone was now in the lounge waiting for the news he had washed the dishes from last night and this morning and now he was drying and putting it away.

he was very close to finishing but felt arms wrap around his waist.

"why are you cleaning" he hears jungkook asks

taehyung smiles at the warm feeling "I wanted to help out" jungkook smiles at the nice reply and rubs taehyung's waist

"you didn't have to help," he says resting his head on taehyung's shoulder close to his neck.

taehyung felt his heart speed as he felt jungkook's warm breath on his neck.

"I wanted to" taehyung whispers as he was finished drying the dishes he decided it was time to put them away.

before taehyung could put the dishes away, he got spun around and pressed against the counter, lips landing on his own. taehyung moaned quietly as jungkook kissed him passionately loving the taste of jungkook's lips.

"gosh, I never want to stop kissing you" jungkook says grabbing taehyung's waist as taehyung grabs jungkook's neck pulling him into another kiss.

jungkook groan's as taehyung bits his lip and slides his tongue into jungkooks mouth. tongue's clashing and lips locking passionately.

"hey koo-" they hear someone say walking closer to the kitchen and quickly push away from each other.

"you guys okay?" jimin asks feeling the tension in the room, taehyung nods and starts to put the dishes away.

"just wanted to let you guys know that the news is on in a minute," jimin says looking at taehyung who just finished putting the dishes away and rushes towards the lounge jimin and jungkook following behind.