After I was brought back after Carter had kidnapped me by Noah durning the war between the two packs, Conner again told me how he felt and apologized for forcing a kiss on me. As a good friend I forgave him and I thought everything returned back to normal between us up until high school graduation. After graduation I learned that Conner was getting into more trouble recently like drinking, fighting, and even having the cops involved in some situations. He wasn't the same goofy boy I knew and I worried each day the farther down his path he would go I would loose him. I was scared of loosing my best friend.

"Celia..." I heard a gentle voice from next to me as the morning light shone through the big window in Noah's room.

"Hmm?" I responded back, not opening my eyes.

My body was curled up under the thick blanket that trapped a bubble of warmth to the bed. A hand reached out from under the covers, petting ticklishly over my cheek to drag me out of my peaceful slumber. Slowly my eyes fluttered open and I saw Noah lying in front of me, a loving smile on his face as he watched me with a gentle gaze.

"Hmm...why are you watching me sleep?" I mumble in my sleepy state.

"I can't help it, my mate is just so beautiful." Noah replied with something cheesy but it still made me grin like a dork anyway, "It's morning so we should probably get up."

Groaning I turned over to my other side, pulling the blanket up over my head as I tried to go back to sleep. Behind me I could hear Noah chuckling, his lips making contact with my upper back that my tank top did not cover up. Very soft kisses traveled up the dip of my spine to the nape of my neck, then trailed over my shoulder where my mark lay finally fully healed with Noah's and mine's name next to the iridescent wolf. Pleasure shot through me as he touched that special spot and flutters appeared in my system.

Noah's arm wrapped around my waist as his strong chest was pushed against my back, "I also wouldn't mind if I get to stay in bed with you a little longer."

"Of course you wouldn't..." I giggle, turning my head to give Noah a small peck on the lips.

"Wake up sleepy heads!" Ally suddenly burst into the room, scaring the pants off of both Noah and I.

I groaned out as the quiet morning with my boyfriend was now disturbed by my bouncing best friend who was defiantly a morning person. I remembered in the past anytime she would stay over at my house for sleepovers she would always rip open the curtains to blind me with sunlight. Now in the doorway of Noah's room Ally stood there with a playful glare on her face. She waltzed over to my side of the bed, ripping away the sheets so that my cozy cocoon was broken and my body was exposed to the slightly chilly air of the room.

"Ally!" I shrieked, turning back over to face Noah so I could absorb his body heat.

"Come on Squish, it's morning! Hurry and get up! Breakfast is being made. Or do you want me to get a bucket of cold water to dump over you instead?"

My eyes widened in horror and I immediately jumped out of bed, "I am up so that will not be necessary!"

"Good to know." Ally kissed my cheek and ruffled my hair which made it even messier then it already was.

Then Ally skipped out of the room humming a happy tune and shut the door behind her, leaving both Noah and I laughing.

"I'm going to hurry and get dressed before she changes her mind and comes back in here." Noah says, pulling his sleep shirt over his head as he walked into the closet.

"Yeah, we'd better hurry-" I placed my glasses on my face as I turned around just in time to see Noah's exposed torso, seeing all of the abs and muscles he had.