Chapter 1

"Wiléne light!!!" A high pitch tone calling my name break my sleeping beauty. I cover my ear with pillow but I can still hear her ugly voice. I gasped and frowned at her with deadly kill.

"What?"She Innocently ask. With all my force I threw her my pillow but she just easily catch that.

"Alarm clock ka ba Eve?! You ruin my sleep! You always like that!" I furiously left my bed and walk thru my door.

"I didn't do anything." She yelled innocently again at me while I'm going down stair. I just raise my middle finger back at her.

And I heard her laugh.

I saw Chowking, Sani and Gwen eating at the dinning room. So I go there place and sat madly

"You look so mad? Are you okay?" Sani question make me annoyed. "Do I look okay to you?!" I sarcastically said. "Oh okay? Your actually fine." She said and shrugged. I don't want to argue to her now I'm in bad mood.

"Ikain mo nalang yan." Chowking coldly said to me. "You know Eve, Ileyn. So don't expect that she'll stop not making fun of us." Gwen said and slightly chuckled.

Bwisit talaga yung babaeng yun! Pakiramdam ko buong araw nakong mababadtrip Sa lahat ng makikita ko hmp!

Naiinis kong tinusok ang hatdog at kinigatan yun ng naiinis parin.

"HELLO PEOPLE!" Here she go again. I glanced at her and I saw her teasing expression. "So aren't you going to work today? Aww that's sad. Ang ganda panaman ng panahon sing-ganda ko." Agad namang nabulunan sila at agad ng uminom ng tubig. "Ang hangin naman. Oh sadyang may hangin lang yang utak mo? Kumain kana ngalang! Gutom lang yan." Gwen annoyingly said to her. I saw her face turn into irritation. I chuckled because the word 'karma is a bitch' is really existing.

"Blehh!!" I tease her when she sat down and start eating.

We have our owns career so that's why we value each other's time. If one of us don't attend there job or career. We will not attend too so we can have our  bonding times.

"Would you still go to work chow? It's already 7am usually you leave around 5am." Eve ask her. "I took a day-off." She cheaply answer.

"Day-off? Why?" Sani asked.

"It's none of your business... I'm done eating. Ileyn don't missed your schedule today you have a lot of clients. And you Eve... I think you should start practicing your manners." She seriously said to us. And we just say 'okay take care you then' and she step out in dinning table.

"Where do you think she's going?" Sani asked Everest. "I don't know... Why don't you find out then."

"Why would I find out?" Sani ask her. "I don't know to you!" Then Gwen interjected.

"Mauuwi na naman yan Sa arguing. You both finish your meal and fix yourself." Gwen remind them and next out to the dinning table.

When they caught Gwen is not already around. They start arguing like kids.

"Sani why are you so slow in everything?" Eve ask her irritating. "What? Me?" Eve just face-palm and shook her head lightly.

"Never mind! I'm done eating too. Makapasok na ngalang Sa trabaho!" And she started walking out.

It takes a seconds before we make a sound.

"Bakit ba irritang irita mga tao ngayon? Kakasabi lang ni Eve kanina na ang ganda ng panahon." And her expression is still confused.

"Well... I don't know too Sani. So anyway are you going to your work today?" I asked her.

"Hmm yep! My mom said I should not missed any task so I can get a good mark. That's why I don't take day-off or anything. That's why my boss promoted me right?" Uhuh... Yes I know that. Sani is an architect and she just promoted this month and now she's really pursuing her career.