Prologue

How to stop yourself from chasing your crush who doesn't like you.

I typed at my laptop keyboard... And sighed in disbelief. I don't know what to do! That man! Is ruining my head!

How dare him to snobbed me like that! Even though he is the highest paid actor in the showbiz industry, I'll never praise him like this! I tried to believe myself from what am saying but suddenly. I scream with none sound like a child, and messed over my hair!

This guy is getting to my nerve! What does he want? I always make him coffee every morning when the shooting is about to start, i always talked to him and asked him if 'how is he?' 'Did he already eat' 'is he okay?' 'How's his day' Argh! How could he snob me like that. And no other girls will do the same thing as what I do! But all I can get from him is coldness treatment and haughtily.

Thanks, Don't talk to me, I'm busy.

I want to kill that words! Because They are like a broken cassette player in my head he keeps saying those words everyday. Whenever I'm around him.

Argh!! Why he can't see me! Ano bang gusto nung lalaking yun! Pasalamat siya at mahaba ang pasensya ko kung Hindi matagal ko ng pinakulam yun! Charot. Shempre kahit papaano may natitira paring katiting na konsensya sakin.

"Obsessing him again? In the middle of the night." I shriek when a voice came from my back.

"What the hek Gwen! Don't you know the 'knock first' your giving me heart attack... Na sstress na nga ako dito." And rolled my eyes over her. But she just chuckled and sat beside me.

Grendel is her real name... But we call her Gwen because it fits to her. And her name is too long so we made one for her and I'm to lazy to call her that way.

At nasa iisang apartment lang kami Pero tig-iisang kwarto kaming lahat. Kaya siguro madaling nakapasok ang bruhildang to hmp. Panira ng moment!

"Ileyn... That man was so rude and numb he's not even that handsome. Stop chasing him your just wasting your time... Why don't you just date someone else right? So you can finally get a love life." Her idea is just annoying to my ear. She always says that line whenever she caught me obssesing to this... To my love.

"Hmmmm..." And I patted my chin like a kid.

"Okay I'll date someone!" I said. I saw her face light up in amaze.

"Really?!" She ask vigorously.

"Yeah! Maybe when I get 50! Stop forcing me to date someone Gwen. Siya lang ang gusto ko." And caressed my laptop screen because his face in there.

She look at me grossly and says. "That's disgusting of you wiléne. Your not even teenager to do such expression remember your already 22 years old. Do you really wanna waste your time to that guy?" And he pointed the screen of my laptop And still looking at me awful. I just shook my head lightly.

"And so? Atleast I'm making my life easy go lucky. What about you? Alam mo ikaw... Your so bitter porke iniwan kalang––." I hadn't chance to continue my words when I saw her face turn deadly ready to kill me.

"Mention his name... Or else I'll kill you." I act my self zipping my lips and surrender my hands up.

She nodes and pat my head.

"Good girl Now go to sleep and stop making yourself obsessionally to that guy you look like a crazy woman that ready to sent in a mental hospital." She lessoned me. Hmp even how many times I get lecture from her/them I'll never listened. I don't know why? Maybe because I know what I'm doing? Not surely Hehe.

I just hugged her and make a cutesy face expression like a child.

She walk through the door and calmly closed it. I sigh in relief when I saw her gone at my room.

In the 5 of us I'm the most childish. Wait! Am I? Grendel Hemmings Edralin also known as Gwen she's the most responsible matured thinker in the circle of friends even though she's not the eldest in us. Next is Everest Ametyhst Somera. Hmp! This woman... Had just sent in mental hospital a while ago WHAHAHAHA I'm just kidding Everest is known as Eve we call her that way because. She's a very hard die fan of a starry sky. I don't know to that girl but for me she's totally weird asf HAHAHAHA. Sohini Honey Moncal also known as Sani. Haystt Sani is a very slow learner to us I mean not foolish but totally slow did you get what I mean? Sani was born in a peaceful having life. So she haven't any chance to see what world is. We just met Sani around for 3 years and we've been helping her to see what real world is it but. She always says 'ahhhh' 'ookkayyy' like what the fuck? Ah! Anyway. The next Xiowqwine Wang pronounce it as Xio-kin and we call her Chowking. I don't have any Idea why they call her that way. So I just call her like that too maybe because she is half Chinese and chowking is a Chinese fast food chain. *shrugged well anyway.

Xio is the most elder among us she's 25 years old and still single but permanently not going to mingle it just so clueless why she doesn't want to have a love life. Chowking is a very cold treater and mysterious girl. Do you know Lucy from 'the loud house'? She's just like that but the difference is she is not a fan of cemetery thing her personality is just like as Lucy. But we treat her like no others.

Even we have different world came from. But in our hearts were like sisters. So your thinking where we've met each other. We just met each other in our college days and we're living in one apartment that suit for us. And 1 year from now we are turning 5 years of being besties!! Yehey! I'm so excited.

So back to the topic! It's been 2am in the morning but still I can't sleep. You know even I am such a childish but still I can think right though. Specially in this time and scenario my mind keeps running in my own thoughts. Like? When is the day he will finally recognise me? Or should I give up? Is this right chasing him? What if I don't have any chance at him I'm just making my self hopeful? Ackk!!! I really don't know. I put my pillow on the top of my face and scream with no sound.

Do you know the feeling that I wanna give up, but my heart and soul doesn't want it. So even at my own self that I want to stop I don't have any choice because it's my heart and soul decision not to stop!

Gavin Glinore Madigan

One day you'll see what you have!! I know in others eyes. Woman can't chase man because man should the one do that. But well I am not like that. In my vocabulary if I want. Then why not!

So see you at work tomorrow my man! *winked.

Then I felt myself fall asleep.

.