The Search for the Siege Perilous

Start from the beginning

Gideon: DG has informed me that she has your first mission and you will need to start right away. She has also told me that you need to put on your hero suits and meet her at UA with your teacher Shota Aizawa,

Deku: Got it. (turns to them) SUIT UP!

All of them rush to their rooms and grabbing their suits and putting them on and they all did the same thing before they left their room. They looked in the mirror and said...

STRIKE Force: Let's do This!

They all walk out and look at each other before looking at GI (Gideon=GI)

GI: Your vehicle is down stairs waiting for you.

Brawler: Wait what.

They all rush down stairs and our shocked at what they see...

Brawler: AWESOME!

Deku: Wait, I can't drive.

Brawler: I can.

Deku: Really? When did you learn how to do that?

Brawler: When I got back to Mufasu.

Ninja: Hurry we're wasting time.

They all get in the car and drive to UA. When they make it there they see DG, Class 1-A, and Aizawa waiting for them.

Aizawa: Hey Problem Childs

Class 1-A: HEY MIDORIYAS/DEKUS!

DG: Hello STRIKE Force!

Deku: Hey DG, so what is our mission?

DG: So, millions years ago their lived an item that made the multiverse called the Siege Perilous.

She waves her wand and shows what it looks like...

DG: We found this item and knew it was too dangerous to keep with all the villains in the multiverse

DG: We found this item and knew it was too dangerous to keep with all the villains in the multiverse. So, we decided to break it apart and scatter it into the multiverse where nobody could find it. We learned that one of the pieces ended up in VD's universe. He then used that power to build his army of Dark Ninjas and nomus.

Ninja: So, basically all we have to do is get all of pieces of the siege perilous back.

DG: Exactly. We have to get all of the pieces or he will have the power to remake the multiverse itself.

Everyone stands there shocked and a bit scared...

Denki: Oh my god.

Tsu: Imagine what could he do.

Tokoyami: He must not get those pieces.

Aizawa: So, how will they find them?

DG: With this.

She snaps her fingers and tracker is produced and she hands it to deku..

DG: This will open dimensions where your missions are. It will also lead you to the location of the shard. Now, it is time that you were off to your mission.

Deku: Right.

He presses a button and a portal opens up. He turns back to his team and they all nod yes..

Class 1-A: (No Bakugo) GOOD LUCK STRIKE FORCE!

Deku smiles and turns back to the portal and they all jump in yelling something...

Deku: PLUS ULTRA!

Wolf: AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Brawler: BANZAI!

Knight: FOR GLORY!

Ninja: LET'S DO THIS!

The time has come for the search of the siege perilous.

That's it for this. Hope you liked it, and make to FOLLOW ME!