Chapter 3

I blushed as I saw Tamaki welcoming me into the room. Inside was very bright because of all the large windows surrounding the walls.
" Hello Tamaki" I said, looking into his eyes, he was very enchanting; sort of like a prince from a princess movie, expect this time I was the princess. I felt like one too, Tamaki put his hand behind my back and ushered me forward.
" I hope you found found my club easily" he said with a perfectly straight teethed smile. I nodded, not wanting to tell him that I actually quite struggled finding this place; he'll might think I'm useless.
As I was being shown around the large beautiful room, I realised that there were a lot of people in this club and the more I looked the more I convinced myself that they were all girls. Tamaki saw the look on my face
"It's a busy day today, we've had a lot more customers than usual"
"Customers?" I said. What kind of club has customers? I thought to myself. This was obviously not a school cafe because there were no serves, there was no kitchen here and no one was eating apart from small cakes and tea.
Then I realised.
"Yes, customers. What would a host club be without customers?" He said with a bit of a giggle.
I blushed a little bit. Why didn't I figure this out earlier?! There were so many question rushing through my mind. I wanted to say something but when I opened my mouth nothing came out. My throat felt as dry as the Australian desert.
"Are you okay Bo?" Tamaki said, noticing I was a bit shocked and I was probably as red as a tomato
"Ye-yeah, I'm f-fine" my voice a little shaky. "I think I'm going to go " I said pointing behind me at the door " I um, better get my stuff from my um, locker, yeah" I said with an uneasy laugh
"But you just got here Bo, please stay come on" Tamaki said pleading me
"No I um better g-" I got cut off by the light feeling of wind around my neck. I turn around and there where Kaoru and Hikaru. They frighten me.
"Hello Bo!" Said Kaoru
"Hello Kaoru?" I said hoping I got it right. He smiled in approval
"I'm very sorry guys but I have to um go because you see um." Damit! I forgot what u said I was doing ugh. Come one thing Bo, think!
"You were just going to go get your books from your locker?" Said Tamaki with a cheeky grin as if he knew that I was lying
"Yes! That's exactly right! So now, if you don't mind" i started walking backwards, still facing Tamaki and the twins "I'm going to go" another step I took backwards " and get my" and as I took my last step I tripped over backwards, falling over a large marble pillar. As I hit the ground there was a late shatter, the sound of glass. Oh no! I thought to myself.

" Boss, I just KNEW we shouldn't have put another expense vase there" said Hikaru
"Yeah! Don't you remember what happened last time? Haruhi fell over it and now she's going time here paying of what that vase was worth" Kaoru said putting one hand in his hip.
" Well, then I guess it will be the same punishment for her. Expect, she'll be here much longer as the that fine piece of art was worth more than double the the Haruhi broke." Tamaki said with a mischievous grin.

I knew this wasn't going to be good. I heard all about what Haruhi did and how she hated how they made her do chores and errands for them. This was going to be a long year

______________________________________

Hi everyone!
Sorry about the loooooooong wait
I've been busy in the real world *shudders* and I've just started year 9 so I've been prepping for that too aha
Thankyou for all the views and all the votes

I AM NOW TAKING SUGGESTIONS
comment anything you would like to see happen in this fanfic and I try and make it happen :)

~@Gucci_hxmmings