Chapter 2

After making awkward eye contact with Tamaki all through class, it was finally over. I didn't mind sitting next to him, not one bit. But what I did realise was that throughout the lesson all the girls would take quick glances at him like he was a prince. I shrugged it off, it's not like I have a chance with him anyways because there are so many pretty and smart girls here, he would never fall for me.
As the bell rang to leave I gathered my books and neatly stacked them on top of each other and put them in my arms. I think I had maths next, it was just down the corridor of where geography was so I started walking to my destination. I could hear someone walk fast behind me so I stopped and turned around to see who it was. Tamaki.
"Hey!" He called out " Wait!"
I waited, wondering what he wanted from me. Notes? A pen?
"Hey, I'm glad I caught you." Tamaki said with a smile.
'Barely' I thought to myself.
"After your next class you should come to the abandoned music room, I'm sorta a president of a club in there" he said rubbing the back of his neck, he looked like he was blushing. "Haruhi will be there too! So you can finally see each other and a few other of my friends"
"Yeah that's sounds great" I said with a smile, genuinely happy about going.
"Okay well, I'll see you then" Tamaki smiled but I his lip a bit " Music room 3"
"Music room 3" I repeated, acknowledging that I understood.

We separated and both went out different ways to class. I wondered to myself what club Tamaki is president of. Judo? No, Haruhi hates judo. Baking? No, Tamaki doesn't
seem like he could bake that well. Well, who knows. I guess I'm just going to have to find out after my maths class

As I was daydreaming I was bummed into two tall people in blue suits. I looked up and relised that It was the same as Tamaki's so they must be students. I looked up, they had orange hair and looked very identical, maybe they were twins?
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you like that it's just I was daydreaming and I di-" I got cut short
The boys were having a mellow convocation between themselves
"Is that the new girl?" Said the first one
"Yes, I think it is" said the second one "Tamaki texted me about her, apparently she's really cute and he wasn't kidding either"
I blushed a little not knowing what to say " Well I'm very sorry once again and I hope you can forgi-" I got cut of...again
"Hi we're the Hitachiin twins." They both said in unison
"I'm Hikaru" said the first one
"And I'm Kaoru" said the said one with a cheeky smile "what's your name?"
"My uh name is Bo" I felt slightly intimidated by them because of there confidence and height " I really should be going I have maths and I inly have a few minutes to get there so"
" Okay, well, we'll be seeing you around more right?" Said Kaoru
" Um sure, okay" I said not really sure what else to stay. I walked off and headed to my maths class. The bell rang as I passed the door, I let a sigh of relief out. I don't want to be late for my classes on the first day. I took a seat and waited for the teacher to announce what we were doing in class
---
Class had ended a few minutes ago and I still haven't found music room 3. There was only one hallway that had the possibility of me finding the room. I walked down the hallway on the nice new looking red carpet. I looked at the signs above the doors ' M U S I C 1"
'Yes!' I said in my head, praising myself that I had fianl my found the music rooms. I walked down until I found music room number 3. There were large polished white and gold
doors to the entrance of room 3, I opened it and the smell of strawberries and cream filled my nose. There he was, waiting for me right in front of the door. He had a charming smile on his face " Hello Princess"