Chapter 31: questions..

[Kokichi's POV]

Im just listening to Mr. Monosuke about math, another plane slope equation, it confuses me alot. I wasnt really paying much attention since i was focus on making possible notes on my notebook on what could be possible that can lead me to Y/N's disappearance.

"And thats how, got it?" Mr. Monosuke asked all of us, we all nodded, well except me, i want paying attention but the teacher didnt seem to notice. "Alright, another example so it can be planted in your minds.." he said as he erased the 3rd example and made another one.

*RING!*

Class ended and we started to fix our stuff, then we'll head to the gym for another meeting with the council about Y/N's disappearance. I packed my bag and headed there.

I arrived at the gym to see the class of 1-a and 1-e are here, i placed my bag on the seat im assigned in and sat down, re-reading the notes i concluded about Y/N.

[Y/N's POV]

I woke up, and looked around and saw Amami staring at me again, i glared at him. "Creep..." was all i can say which made Amami chuckled darkly. "Be grateful for me Y/N-chan, i have to put the clothes on you... those were the old clothes my sisters wore.." he said, then realized that im all clothed.

"Thanks.." i said then turned away from him. "Whats with that attitude Y/N-chan?" He asked as he hugged me. "Nothing... get away from my personal bubble..." i said, trying to shrug him away.

[Kokichi's POV]

"Didnt found much evidence... all we know is that she wasnt back at home after 3 days.." Kirigiri said as she stand on the podium, until Ruruka raised her hand, Naegi called her to speak. "What about Ouma? Maybe she was there with him!" Ruruka said, she what!?

Everyone's attention went to me then i slowly stood up. "False accussation Sir Naegi! I wasnt in my secret liar at the time of Y/N's disappearance!" I protested. "This guy's a liar! He probably just had her held hostage in there!" Ruruka said, i couldnt help but felt an arrow struck at my back.

I looked around and saw some people agreeing with her instead of me, everyone knew i was a liar. Almost everyone in the gym trusted Ruruka. "I-I didnt... i was back a-at my apartment... i le-let my subordinates take a-a monthly break.." i said back weakly, scared that everyone will scold me for this. "This guy's a major liar! Cotton head was right! He's keeping her hostage!" Saionji shouted right at her seat.

Everyone murmured about it and i looked at the council who seem to agree, well except for Kirigiri, it seems like she was trying to convince Naegi to let her talk but since her time was over, Naegi cant let her, defeated she decided to sit back down. I was frozen in fear for many eyes are looking at me. "Pl-please... excuse me.." i said as i grabbed my bag and dashed off to the restroom.

I went in the farthest cubicle and went inside, locked the door and sat on the toilet seat, of course with the lid close. I cried, i couldnt even keep my facade in the gym, is it because i care for Y/N that i let my true feelings out?

[3rd person POV]

Celeste raised her hand, Naegi saw her and called her out to speak. "Sir, but Ruruka darling here lied..." the ultimate gambler spoke. "If he really did held her hostage by the time of her disappearance.. wouldnt his group be making chaos still?" She said  everyone looked at her then Kirigiri spoke up. "She's right, thats what i wanna speak about.. after Ouma's many absence, there was no reports about his organisation's schemings, me and Saihara can prove that statement.." The female detective spoke.

"Ah yeah.. the last report was back last Saturday night, at Ibuki's party and Harukawa's orphanage.. then later after that no reports were given..." the male detective reported. "The organisation does their schemes after 2 or 3 days... counting from the last report, its been more than 3 days so no action was taken.." Saihara said and sat back down. "Thats why we cant suspect Ouma for L/N's disappearance... which means you Ruruka-san, pointed your finger at the wrong culprit!" Kirigiri said. Ruruka got furious and stomped her way out of the gym, no one followed her except for her boyfriend and Seiko.

"You may sit down Celestia-san.." Naegi ordered, Celeste bowed and sat down like and elegant queen, sitting on her palace throne. They continued on the discussion until it was finally done, they packed up and went back to their original afternoon routine at school. Saihara, Yuki and Akamatsu met each other at the front of the gym along with Kiibo who just visited iruma from her lab. (Maintenance-)

"Cant believe they had to suspect Ouma for the disappearance of L/N-san.." Yuki said, Kiibo patted her back to comfort her. "I believe it either... I mean Ouma can be a little... annoying but i dont think he's respondsible for that.." Akamatsu said as Saihara nodded. "I'll go find Ouma.." Kiibo volunteered. "Ah sure... the three of us will ask the whole school to go deeper in investigation.." Saihara said, Kiibo nodded and ran off to find Ouma while Akamatsu, Saihara, and Yuki started asking others.

[Y/N's POV]

"Just give me kisses~ then were done.." Amami teased as he caressed my waist. He was sitting down on the bed, his back against the bed post, while i was straddling on his waist, facing him, my hands tied together at the front as my hands are on his chest.

"Shut it! I will not kiss you! You stole my first kiss!" I growled right at Amami, seeing his smirk makes me wanna throw up right at his face immediately. "Aww cmon~ this will be over.." Amami cooed at me, which makes me wanna punch him so hard! "No! I wanna go home! I dont like you! Im gonna call the cops on you!" I shouted right at him.

He chuckled as he caressed my cheeks, "you wont, ill make sure of it... Momota and the others will cover up for me... ill go to school tomorrow to drive the suspicion right away.." he said with a smirk.

I didnt protest back as he forced me to lean down and kiss me again, he is so disgusting!

[Kokichi's POV]

I silently walked out of the restroom before the meeting was done then rushed out towards his apartment, once inside he went to his room and phone called his subordinates, which apparently they responded.

"Hi boss!"

"How was your break sir?"

"Did you go to school today?"

"We miss hanging out with you!"

It feels nice talking to them again, i smiled. "Serious talk, we need to meet back at the lair now.. we need to take a meeting.." i said, i heard my subordinates agree and we quickly hung up. I got my cloak and hat and dashed to the lair with my notebook in hand.

As i made it inside and went in the meeting room, all of them are now there and greeted me, i nodded and sat on my throne. "Sir, what are we gonna talk about?" One of them asked, "its a problem in my school... one of the student had gone missing while i was at break.." Ouma reported, gasp and terrors were heard from the table.

"Who was the missing student sir?" One of them asked, i was about to cry again. "Its was Y/N.. they tried contacting me that time of her disappearance But i simply ignored it.." i said, all of them looked down. "Thats not all though.." i added, they looked at me. I pulled out my phone "we need to find out who this person trying to blackmail me before, the same pictures are seen on Y/N's phone and my gallery out of nowhere.." i showed my phone.

"Well we all know you only love Y/N! So why that!" One of my subordiates was disgusted by the blackmailer, i sighed "5 of you go and hack this person and look though their profile, the rest of us will observe clues and help me find the one who took Y/N... deal?" I said, everyone nodded and started.

I'll find you Y/N... dont worry...

------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 32: on the lookout

°•words: 1443•°