Chapter 14: caring lie, threatening truth...

I stared at him emotionless but has tears falling, I was waiting for his answer. He just stared at me shocked, he dropped the cans of panta from his hands. "L-L/N-chan... " he suddenly spoke. I sighed "Ouma-kun... Did you really took my journal...? " I asked as I flipped through the pages in my journal. "I-I... " he stutter, he can't get a word out of his mouth. "no I didn't took it... " what...? "you didn't took it? Then how come it's in this--" "eh one of my members took it and told them to give it to me to bring it to you! But I guess you found it! "

Kokichi's POV

I lied. That was all a lie... I really did took it, I was trying not to cry, I was holding back my tears, I don't want to drop my mask. "you... Sure...? " what...? L/N walked towards me, then crossed her arms. "I know your lying Ouma-kun... " huh!? She knows!? "I know you stole it, because number one, your the one who only held my bag and number two, I'm sure your dice members never stole anything from me since they didn't hold my bag... " she explained as I was in full shock. How can she see through my mask!?

"n-no that's not--" "that's the truth... Right? " she said, defeated I suddenly teared up. My lab was filled with sobs of a crying leader. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Ok!? I..." I stopped and stood up, meeting L/N face to face. "O-Ouma-kun!! D-did I hurt y-you!? " L/N panicked as she held me and hugged me, I sobbed. "I did took it but... " I stopped when I sobbed again. "I didn't read it... " I said to make sure she won't suspect me, I mean I really did read it but I don't want her to know. "good... To know" she said as she held me to a hug, only tighter.

We stayed there for a few moments then we pulled out from the hug. "anyways it's good to have it back too!" she went back to being cheerful. "y-yeah... " I said, looking away filling guilt for lying to her. And my mask is fully off, I look like who I'm used to be before I was the ultimate supreme leader...

[after school]

We heard the school bell rang, signaling it's already time to go home. "time to go home, say Ouma, let's go to your house to finish the project? " L/N asked, I jumped and little and shook my head, she looked at me with a smile. "I'll go grab my bag, you wanna stay here and I'll fetch you? " she asked and I nodded again, then she left.

As soon as she left...

*CRASH! *

*BANG!! *

*CLUNK!! "

"AAAARRRGHHH!!! " I screamed at the top of my lungs as I rammed the lab, I was angry. "WHY DID I LIE TO YOU!!?? " I screamed again, I fell to the ground crying.

Y/N's POV

"say L/N have you found Ouma? " Tojo san asked as she swept the classroom floor. "n-no, no luck, I guess he ran home... " I said, I don't want to get Ouma in trouble so I have to lie. "I see... Well then see you tomorrow L/N" Tojo said as she picked her bag and walked away, I did too.

I went straight to the the building where the ultimate labs are, some of the students are there just like Togami, Fukawa, Kuzuriyu, Pekoyama, and Iruma. I swiftly went pass them and went straight to Ouma. But as soon as I opened the door...

"WHY CANT I STOP LYING TO YOU!? " a loud shout was heard inside, and it was Ouma... I scanned the area and saw that he bashed his lab like an angry cat. I opened the door slowly and slowly closed it and went up to him, he was down on his knees, and sobbing? He wasn't crying when I left... What's gotten into him. "O-Ouma-kun...? Are you alright? " I asked, I saw him flinched and stood up and faced me. Wait he was crying but I can't see any tears dripping or puffy red eyes or runny nose... "nishishi! Of course I'm alright L/N-chan! Cmon let's go to my place! " Ouma said as he grabbed my wrist and ran. "Ouma-kun! Wait some students are here! " I warned. We both stopped and hid behind the wall next to the exit. "why do we need to stop? " "because I lied to tojo-san that you ran home! " I whispered, he gave me an 'ooh' face. We looked and saw Celestia, Keebo, Saihara, Owari, Nidai, and a student with grey hair that almost looks like Ouma's hairstyle, he's wearing a mask too. I guess that student is also an ultimate student.

We quietly sneaked past them and ran towards the gate, luckily there's no student so we ran all the way to Ouma's secret lair. And just like last time, we worked on the project. As we were working on the project, I realized Ouma was tearing up a little. I wiped his tears away. "aw~ is my L/N-chan care for me that much~?" he teased, he was crying a while ago but now he's smiling, I realized I blushed and I looked away. "u-uhhh... " it was so awkward. That's when I realized about my journal, what if Ouma really lied to me about not reading it? That's why he's like that today? My mind was debating on whether or not he read it. "nishishi! Did I get ya? " he asked, I'm blushing now, he laughed and held unto my shoulder. "let's get back to work? Or should we do all those lovey dovey stuff? " he asked, I blushed hard when he made me decide. "o-of course the pr-project! " I immediately said as I got the illustration board and the pieces and told Ouma to heat up the glue gun.

[few minutes later ]

"nice progress that both of us made so far! " I cheerfully said as I was amazed at our work. I looked at Ouma if he agrees and he did but I soon realized that he turned his head down and took the smile away. It's like he's back to who he is when we first met. I placed my hand on his shoulder, he flinched and looked at me. "Ouma-kun... You okay? " I asked. "y-yeah I'm okay! The ultimate supreme leader is always okay! " he said cheerfully, I was shock. "uh you sure you were---" "I'm totally fine! " he said and I nodded at him. "if you say so... But if there's anything wrong you can always tell me... " I said as I looked away from him and got back to the project.

Kokichi's POV

"if you say so... But if there's anything wrong you can always tell me... " L/N said as she looked away from me and got back to the project. Did I made her angry at me...? She's mad at me right? Why did I even lie to you to show how much I care about you...? You know I'm only lying because I don't wanna threaten you the truth, you'll think I really did read your journal... I stared at her but I stood up. "I'll get refreshments and food... You wait here... " I said, trying not to look or be like who I am before, she nodded and I walked out and went towards the kitchen. "hey supreme leader! " one of my members greeted, I smiled back and waves at him. I proceeded to the fridge to get two grape panta and placed it on a tray and got some chips and strawberries too. Then I walked all the way towards my room, where L/N is...

3rd person POV

Ouma was talking to himself outside of his room, but didn't realize that L/N might hear her. "why do I have to lie..? Just so you won't be worried.... I did that for you to care right? The truth will threaten you because it's all clear... " he said, L/N was listening from the wall. L/N was shock from what she'd heard. He lied that he didn't read my journal? She thought to herself, once she heard footsteps coming inside the room, she shuffled back to where she was and pretended to work. "I'm back L/N-chan~!" Ouma said cheerfully as if he wasn't talking to himself earlier "what you got? " L/N asked as Ouma placed the tray down. "thanks!! Your the best Ouma-kun! " L/N said as she got some strawberries and hugged Ouma, he hugged back and both of them get back to work.

It's been a couple of minutes since they worked on their project... Quietly, that's until L/N asked Ouma. "um Ouma-kun... " she asked, Ouma flinched but looked at her. "I was wondering... " she stopped and scooted closer to him, Ouma blushed when she went near him.

"did you lie about my journal or... Do you like me...? "

-------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 15: confession...

°•words: 1536•°

A/N: this is pure trash I must say ;-; oh well what's the point right? This book doesn't get that much views now :'D