2021 changes, updates and announcement

Author-chan here again to share some of the changes and updates for this year 2021

First off, uhh for wattpad ill be trying to update my books without having you all wait for atleast 2-3 months or 1 month because im mostly going to try and be active as much as i can

Second.. cosplays.. i have some cosplays that i want to do (here are the list from 1st to 10th):

•Bloody Queen (Bella Donna skin)
•Rantaro Amami
•Maki Harukawa
•Sara Chidouin
•Kaede Akamatsu
•Nezuko Kamado
•Ibuki Mioda
•SleepyAsh
•Six
•Miu Iruma

And ill upload daily on my tiktok acc from now on

Third, is about the new books that ill make. Like i said from my previous ill publish the kaito x reader and the pg! Shuichi x pg! Kokichi x bully! Reader, for now ill keep the pg shuichi x pg kokichi x bully reader in drafts and publish the mastermind shuichi x mastermind reader (credits to Kaisaki_Tokura )

Lastly its about my youtube channel (Little Ann Gacha).

Ive been thinking that i should stop doing my youtube career now since i saw and noticed that i wasnt maintaning my channel in a good manner, or should i say i wasnt able to post, now im having low views and less motivation (and to the people who sub there or found me there in the first place, im sorry to dissapoint you all)

I'm also thinking of changing my wattpad name and my youtube name, and deleting my videos, not all, only the cosplay comps only and delete my community posts there

And ive noticed some people in the comments (mostly in the mm! Shuichi x reader book) you guys are sometimes saying like stuff that brought me to low motivation, or i would say in my mm! Shuichi x reader book, ive noticed some were complaining and changing the layout of the outfit and ultimate title.

Im not going to @ those people, but you all know who you are. First off, the outfit was trying to represent the title the reader is possessing, the top clothing of the reader was inspired by Kaede's outfit, even her socks. And next is the ultimate title that the reader is possessing "Ultimate collage maker"

Some of you guys said it was useless, first off a collage can inspire people and keep them on motivation, to have simething to keep in memory, etc. its not just an art form that you can flex. AND your character in the mm! Shuichi book IS a collage maker because all throughout the book you are doing your work as a collage maker.

Sorry if i sound like a whining baby if you guys think of that, its just something i couldnt handle since this book was something i really planned to make ever since.

Lastly about it is the studdering of the reader, i have to apologize if the reader keeps on studdering alot, ill try to stop that (im being sarcastic..)

So yeah, thanks guys, happy new year and happy birthday to hajime hinata 🥳🙃