9

Our moment was interrupted by the janitor, who suddenly walk in on the auditorium. I got off of Yeonjuns hold and went back to paint the canvas blanc to cover that message ignoring Yeonjun and trying to stabilize myself.

The next morning came by  and I can feel Yeonjun admiring from afar even though his classmates are talking to him.
I glanced at him, but I chose ignorance and left the hallway to go to class.

"Hey, I was looking for you!"- Felix said once he saw me.

"hey. Wait...why are you here? Aren't you preparing for the comeback?"- I asked him.

"Yeah, but they let us take a break or else we were gonna be the ones to break our bodies."- he said sarcastically.

"Don't say that. I don't like it when you get hurt"- I said and his face turned serious.

"Oh.. I'm...sorry"- he said flustered and I nodded as an acceptance- "but...Why are you going in this direction?"- he asked.

"I'm going to class"- I stated.

"Yeah, but class is the opposite way"- he said.

"No... I have Art History in that hallway"- I said.

"Oh, you haven't heard? Your teacher got fired so you'll be having Art History with my class"- He explained.

"What? No way"- I got surprised, but Felix quickly to his phone out and showed me the email school sent us.

"Yes way"- he said.

"Uh...I hate your teacher"- I got disappointed.

"Well, yeah...but I'm there which, you know, makes everything better"

"Aren't you lovely?"- I mocked him.

"And aren't you stuck with me now?"- he claimed back and I chuckled.
Then we started walking to class.

"Oh, wait. Yeonjuns there too?"- I asked.

"Well...he is in my class...so probably..."- Felix told me.

"Seriously...the only person I needed to avoid..."- I murmured.

"What?"- Felix asked not understanding.

"Nothing..."

And so we made our way to class. The first person I see when I walked inside was a subject dressed in black and craving things on the table. Hanjae.
He looked up at me and gave me strange grin.

"C'mon, let's sit far away from him"- Felix said and pulled me with him.
I was taking my things out of my purse for my notes when Yeonjun walked in, but stopped and just looked at me. I looked back at him and the tension is growing between us.

"Hey, Yeonjun, where are you looking at dude?"- A friend of his slapped his back lightly and signaled him to go sit with the rest of the group and so Yeonjun followed.

"Oh well, students you must know by now the Art students will be joining us in this beautiful subject that is History of Arts, and so, because they paint things and all, I want to start this class by asking all of you what's your favorite painting and why, so then we can pass to the history of those paints."- The professor said in one breath once he walked in, which made us kind of laugh.
- "Ah, Yes, Miss Kang! What's your favorite painting and why?"- the professor asked a student whose hand was up.

The girl proceeded with the comment on why she loved "stary nights" by Van Gogh. She found it interesting the view of the world by someone who was mentally ill, with schizophrenia, to be more exact.
Then another person lifted their hand and a chain of opinions started.

"Ah, what about you Mister HanJae? What's your favorite painting?"- The professor turned his attention to him.

"The scream."- Hanjae said.

"Okay...but why?"

"Because he is scared"- Hanjae said and the class got quiet for a moment.

"Okay... moving on...Ah, the new student, Choi Yeonjun? Is that right?"- The professor pointed him.

"Yes, sir, it is."

"So tell us what is your favorite painting?"

"The one that's painted on the hallway"- Yeonjun said talking about the mural I made for the school hall. The one where to lovers are together while one is handing flowers to the other while fading away.

"Oh, that's not historic, but interesting. Why is that?"- the professor asked.

"I don't know...it's like...all of that painting seems a memory...the flowers, the lovers and one of them fading away...like the flowers are the message of a final goodbye before one goes away forever"- Yeonjun explained while looking for the right words.

"Well, why don't we ask the artist herself since she is here?"- The professor said and turned his head to me, making everyone look at me. Mr. Hwang must have told him I was the one who made it.
-"Miss Jones, care to explain?"- the professor asked me.

"Hum..."

"C'mon, you can do it"- Felix whispered to me.

"Well... They're not exactly saying goodbye forever...they are just encountering each other one last time in the way they first met until they can meet again in a way they haven't met before... when it comes to the flowers...It is not a symbol of goodbye, but to show how they feel about one another...you see..to a bee a flower can be everything, so the handmade bouquet meant they are giving each other everything, even though people don't look at flowers with big importance and find it insignificant...yet...the two lovers know what the flowers really mean...and so they can have their short goodbye while feeling a little bit more happy while waiting to reencounter..."- I got carried away in my explanation.

"That was very beautiful, Miss Jones, and I'm sure everyone would have interpret it like Mr. Choi did. That is very original and your mural is very heart shaking too, I must say. Congratulations...and Mr Choi, thank for your thoughts."- The professor said smiling to me and everyone clapped for some reason.-"Alright class, now let's go to History!"

I sat down a little nervous that my explanation could bring something to Yeonjuns mind. I can tell he doesn't remember me exactly...it would be good to keep it that way... especially for him...I didn't mean to say all of those things They just came out of my mouth...
Either way, I could feel Yeonjun looking at me and thinking really hard too, even though my back was turned to him. I just had to figure out a way not to seem bothered by it.

 I just had to figure out a way not to seem bothered by it