4

The audition day came along and since Felix and I have nothing else to do, we decided to go watch the auditions.

"You think I would get the lead if I auditioned?"- Felix wondered.

"Maybe... you're good looking, you can dance and sing and this is a musical.... Your chances are high, my friend"- I answered him.

"I would like to try it"- he confessed.

"Why don't you?"- I asked.

"Because I have a comeback at the same time and with all the performances, practices and recordings, I won't even have time to rehearse the play"- Felix said.

"Oh...I see..."

"Are you okay though?"- Felix asked me out of nowhere.

"Yeah, why?"

"You seem tense these last days..."

"I'm okay..."- I told him.

We were just looking at people pass us by and practicing their lines when someone came to us.

"Hey...do you mind of I join you?"- Yeonjun asked.

"Hum...sure..."- Felix answered and Yeonjun sat by his side.

"It's just because I feel like the guys don't want to be my friends and the girls are always crazy"- Yeonjun confessed.

"No, it's fine man...oh, and I'm sorry if I spoke a little roughly at you the other day...I was just worried about her"- Felix told Yeonjun referring to me.

"Oh, it's okay, I get it."- Yeonjun awkwardly said.

There was a moment of quiet, but then Felix saw someone and gasped.

"Aahh....he is auditioning??"- Felix freaked out a little once he saw HanJae.

"Why are you scared? you're not entering the play"- I said.

"Is there something wrong with him?"- Yeonjun asked out of curiosity.

"He is a psycho. We think he is possessed"- Felix explained.

"You think he is possessed"- I corrected him.

"Oh, c'mon, you said you had a weird feeling about him too!"- Felix said and I rolled my eyes. - "Anyways, he can be killer"- Felix told Yeonjun and he chuckled.

"Are you guys auditioning though?"- Yeonjun asked us.

"Oh, no. I'm busy and she is just...stupid"- Felix answered Yeonjun

"Hey!"- I said.

"Why is she stupid?"- Yeonjun asked chuckling.

"She is a great singer, dancer and actress, but all she does is paint"- Felix said and I rolled my eyes.

That was the moment a professor called Yeonjuns name to audition.
Once Yeonjun got on the stage, he was waiting for the professor to call the girl he was going to audition with.

"Oh shoot...there aren't any more girls to audition"- the professor said looking for names on the paper.
At that moment, every girl in the auditorium raised her hand and made a fuzz to do it with him.

"Jones Y/N! Please audition with him"- the professor called and silence fell upon the room.

"Hum...I'm not auditioning, sir..."- I explained to him

"I know, but these girls seem like they need to relax a little...so would you please?"- Mr. Hwang asked. He was the one who entered the room the other day and saw Yeonjun and I together. So maybe he thinks we are friends.