~Chapter 1~

It's been a year since you got sent to boarding school. You talked a lot to your friends until one day they all stopped talking to you.

There you were graduating highschool. You went up to the stand and said your speech. As you were saying your speech a specific person caught your eye.

Payton

You stared at him speechless. He just smiled at you.

Y/n: I would like to thank everyone who was there for me and helped me graduate.

You ran off the stage and looked for Payton. He stood there watching as you ran towards him. You immediately hugged him. He hugged you back as you were crying in his arms.

Y/n: I missed you so much

Payton: Me too

You looked up at him.

Y/n: Why did you guys stop calling

Payton: I got a new phone

Y/n: You still had the same phone number though

Payton: I changed that too because I'm well "famous"

Fans: Omg is that Payton aaaaah

A crowd of people went around Payton as he took pictures and signed autographs.

Y/n: What are you famous for

Payton: Tik tok

The crowd of people went away.

Y/n: What's tik tok

He got his phone and opened the app. You scrolled a little bit till you saw Charli doing a dance.

Y/n: Oh it's Charli

Payton: Yeah

Y/n: Woah she's famous

Payton turned off his phone and put it in his pocket.

Y/n: Where have you been

Payton: I moved here two months ago

Y/n: You were here for two months

Payton: Yeah

Y/n: Well let's go we have a lot to talk about

You guys went to a few stores and catched up. He told you how all of your friends got tik tok famous. He never mentioned Jaden and you didn't want to ask. You guys were walking to (whatever restaurant or food place) when you guys saw...