Chapter 1- Dallas Texas

Start from the beginning

"sh!t." She muttered. 

The man tried to put his arm around her. "Ugh! Let go!" She screamed, but he still managed to have his way. 

A woman and her daughter walked by the alleyway to see Sky and the man. Sky gave her a pleading look. "Let's go, sweetie." The woman said to her daughter, and they kept walking. Ignoring the fact that a girl was about to get kidnapped. 

The man put her hand on her neck, and backed her into a wall. With his free hand, he stroked her jawline. 

"Hey!" She heard a confident, male voice shout, from the other end of the Ally.

She quickly darted her eyes to the voice. She looked up hopefully, hoping to see Five had come to rescue her. But only a slight disappointment came on her face as she saw it was a stranger that was around 16. There was a quick silence between the men. Sky took this moment to...... examine him... Well, not to just examine him. To admire his beauty. He had silky, light brown hair. His eyes were an amazing, bright blue, his hair was slightly long, the tips of his hair went into slight curls. The boy stood confident, he stood up straight and tall. Glaring at the predator. 

She pursed my lips nervously, as I felt the man's grip on me tighten upon the boy's presence.

The boy looked at her with helpful eyes. "Is his troubling you Miss?" He asked so calmly, it was intimidating.

"She's fine." The man spat. "Run along now." Predator waved him off. 

"Do you need help?" The boy mumbled, staring into the man's soul. 

"Y-Yes." Sky hated feeling helpless. She was always known for wanting to prove herself, and if she couldn't. She felt weak, But she knew she needed help to get out of this situation.

Without hesitation, the boy ran up to the man and took ahold of the back of his shirt and yanked him off the girl. Sky took a step back, not wanting to get in the way. The man stumbled, but the boy wasn't finished yet. Still his grasp on the shirt, he slammed the man against the wall. The creep quickly groaned as the boy punched him in the face, which made the predator's nose bleed. The boy let go of the man, and he quickly fled the scene like a scared little boy.

Her chest rose up and down, still processing what had just happened. 

"T-Thank you." She mumbled looking at her feet, embarrassed of being so vulnerable.

The boy brushed the hair out of his face. "No problem." He had a high, British accent. Just like Sky. There was a moment of silence before he stepped forwards and stretched his arm out. 

"Spencer. Spencer Smith."

The girl hesitantly shook his hand. "Sky... Sky, uh.." She wanted to tell him Hargreevs, but her father might have been alive at this time. "Sky greaves."

Another awkward moment of silence past as the boy also... examined... her. Sky took a deep breath before asking. "Where am I?" 

Spencer got knocked out of his trance. "Oh! Dalles Texas. A-Are you okay?" He smiled, her stomach fluttered as if there was a white sparkle on his perfect teeth. "Are you lost?"

"What's the date?" She ignored his question, then mentally face palmed herself for asking such a stupid question.

Spencer gave her an 'are you serious' look. He chuckled. "1961?"

Her fake smile dropped. "Oh." She simply said. She then walked out of the Ally, leaving the boy standing there.

He ran up to her, as she walked through the town. "Do you need to go to the hospital or something?"

"No." She looked around. "Is there a restaurant anywhere?" She hadn't eaten in a while.

"Oh yeah! Follow me." The tall boy pointed to a shop across the street. As they both walked across the pavement, he looked towards her and smiled. "You aren't from around here, are you?" 

They made their way into the shop, and Spencer held the door open for her. "I guess you could say that..."

"The best restaurant in town," Spencer said excitedly as they both sat down at a booth in the restaurant. 

"Look. I just need some food. Then I'm out of here. I need to find my family." She flat out told him.

Maybe Five took the others and left her here. Maybe he didn't want her.

"You lost your family?" He asked, giving her a sympathetic look.

Sky nodded. "Um.. I- I can take you to my place . . . if you want? Until you find your family. I'm sure my parents would be fine with it.

"Are you sure?" She asked, meeting his eyes. Sky knew it was bad to let herself go with a stranger to their home, but she didn't really have an option. It was either that, or spend the rest of her years homeless. Besides, she just... trusted Spencer in a way.

"Mhm." The boy hummed.

They both sat and ate in a comfortable silence. After ten minutes of being in the restaurant, Sky instantly hated it. Why? An African American accidentally walked into the shop, which isn't a big deal to Sky. But the other whites? They were racist. The chattering instantly stopped as the person walked into the room. 

"Whites only!" The man snapped at the little boy.

He looked around at the shop, mainly looking at everyone who gave him death stares. "S-Sorry sir." He muttered before running out of the store.