Chapter 10- The truth comes out.

Sky and Five had cleaned up. Mostly.

"So we found a way home." Sky announced as Five ties his tie. 

A look of confusion clearly shows on Luther's face. "What? How?"

"All the details are irrelevant... But, I made a deal to get back to our timeline."

"What about doomsday?" Diego chimes in.

"Won't happen." Sky hums, putting her hair in a ponytail. She looks in the mirror approvingly. She had to dig through elliots old wife's clothes. It definitely was not her style, but she had no time to be picky.

 It definitely was not her style, but she had no time to be picky

"And the 2019 apocalypse?" 

"Everything will be back to normal. Alright? Now, no more questions." Five replied, with annoyance lacing his voice.

Sky took ahold of Five's hand. "We gotta go," 

Five fixes his shirt's collar, "We have to find the others, right?"

"Correct." Said Sky.

Five grabs his uniform coat off the chair, and begins putting it on. "Luther, you get Allison, Diego, Klaus. Sky, you stick with me. We're getting Vanya."

"Yes sir."

"Now, we meet back in Alley we all landed at, okay? We have 77 minutes!" Sky told the adults. shouting 77 to make sure they would understand.

"Here," Five handed, Luther and Diego their own watch. "I've synchronized these watches."

"Okay, lets do this."

Sky put her hand on Five's shoulder, ready for him to spacial jump them away.

"Woah, Woah, Woah!" Diego shouted, make Five roll his eyes. Sky scoffed and took her hand of his shoulder.

"You two show up drenched in blood and expect us to believe everything's gonna go back to normal if we go home now?"

"Pretty much," She sighed.

"Elliot just got killed because of us!"

"What about dad? What about JFK?" 

"Deigo, we have a chance to go home and make things right! We are taking it." Five seethed.

Diego went silent for a moment, before nodding in surrender. "I have to say goodbye to Lilah." He muttered.