A chaotic Morning

Start from the beginning

"Rayna..." He started 

Dont cry 

"This waters freezing Al! I hope you know if I get sick youre going to be going to the sto-"

"Stop talking." He spoke hugging my wet body both of our clothes now soaked.

He eventually left me to bathe myself leaving both the bathroom and the bedroom.

I lowered myself into the water my whole body feeling numb 

I was emotionally drained.

Why was that there ?Wheres Kyle ? Did something happen to him

The questions flooded my mind 

It was just so much..

Right when I felt like things were slowly going back to normal...

----

I stepped out the bathroom in A towel looking around for some form of clothing . 

Alois still wasnt back yet 

I sighed heading towards some double doors hoping it was A closet. I had never really been in his room .

Looking around his closet My eyes landed on A Yellow Sweatshirt looking around once again

to make sure he wasnt there of course no free shows over here 

I dropped my towel pulling the sweatshirt over my head. 

Thank God he was so muscular because if he wasnt I definitely wouldnt have been able to do this 

His scent was so intoxicating ...

The sweatshirt went to my knees so there wasn't really A need for pants but I didn't have on any underwear So I threw on A clean pair of his boxers and called it A day

Completely ignoring the box of trojans of course

I could feel A growl itching at the back of my throat as Scarlett paced in annoyance .

I cant wait for the day that I get used to this. I thought to myself laying down on his bed. 

I dont think he'd mind if I stayed here. 

I snuggled deeper into his covers, pulling myself into one of his pillows letting his scent swallow me. 

-------------

A shift in the bed caused me to stir 

"Im sorry did I wake you? Ill go sleep in the gues-" 

"Stay." I grabbed his hand pulling him back down. Before he had time to argue I threw my leg over his waist and snuggled into his chest. 

"Too late you cant leave ." I mumbled the soft rhythm of his heart beat slowly putting me back to sleep.

He placed his hand on the back of my head pulling my head to his lips before placing A soft kiss on my forehead.

"No matter what happens, I will never give up on us." he mumbled softly making my cheeks warm . 

"Goodnight Al." Why couldn't every night be like this ...

"Goodnight Princess."

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the feeling of A heavy hard object around my body .

That object being Alois's Arm 

I swear this man is made out of titanium ..

After squirming out from under Alois I made my way to the kitchen seeing the blonde haired boy from before sitting at the island.