A Filler Job

Alois P.O.V

"Alois get your ass up!" Yelled my sister. 

Layla

"Ughhhhh." I groaned as she bust into my room.

 "What if I was naked?" I said in a very annoyed tone as I rolled over in bed closing my eyes.

" Didn't your ex run through the pack house screaming your dick was little when you broke up with her A couple of months ago? Im sure I wouldn't have seen anything." I could practically hear the smirk in her voice and I growled at her 

"Shut it pup." 

There isn't anything little on me so Im not even going to entertain her 

" She was just delusional, good sex will make A person that way so I understand"

" Whatever I'm not trying to here about your sex life weirdo. Less growly more uppy,now get up you have work." I ignored her and turning over and burying myself under the cover. 

"I should've been born first you're the laziest Alpha Ive ever met." 

 I just ignored her more

 "I'm giving you three seconds bro." She said

 She's probably going to try some silly antic like tickling me to get me up.

  Im a 6 foot 4 , 270 LB man of pure muscle there's no way that'll work, every tickling attempt shes ever made on me has failed.

 Suddenly I felt something rough slither over the cover making me jump out of bed my sister's 3 Burmese Python now in my place

"WHAT THE FUCK LAYLA!" I yelled as my sister shrugged picking up her snake 

"I told you to get up ." she says laughing a little. 

" I'll never understand how the alpha of the largest and strongest pack could be afraid a snake half his size,Now hurry up and get dressed so you can teach boring stuff no one cares about to a bunch of  delinquents. " 

oh really 

" You do realize you're one of those "delinquents" right?" She shot me the birdie and walked out as I laughed .

I walked towards my closet hmmmmm what's good for first impressions, I think to myself. Not that it matters, The principal is my Fathers close friend and one of his warriors had to leave for A mission with some warriors of our neighboring pack, however he teaches at the University bordering both of our packs , he thinks since im closer to their age I should teach the students but In reality there's most likely something happening at the school he'd like me to investigate.

 I put on a burgundy Button up and some blue jeans.I  looked at the time and sighed putting on some basic black dress shoes and A tie to match I grab my keys heading out the door. Layla had already taken my car this bitch.... I thought to myself as I sat looking between two sports cars.

 I wanted to be as subtle as possible but I guess thats not going to happen I think to myself as I hop in my corvette and pull out of the driveway. 

A few minutes later I've pulled Into the school parking lot when I see a beautiful brown girl with chocolate colored eyes and dark brown curly hair staring at me.

 I was trying to catch her scent but I couldn't smell anything from her

 strange...

No matter She must've recognized my scent as an Alpha , not to mention I'd like to think I'm quite attractive.