Hera gets kidnapped

She totally deserved it though she kidnapped Percy first.

Percy P.O.V

I sighed. This was really boring. I was in the Throne room, listening to Zeus go on and on about all the "needs" that Olympus has. Honestly, I never knew that so many things happened in one day.

"You must spend time in the Throne room everyday. If you do not have a common place where other gods can find you, and you can help relieve their problems, Olympus will fall into chaos," Zeus instructed.

I sighed. "Anything else?"

"Have you even heard anything I have been saying?" Zeus asked, annoyed.

Poseidon had a very amused looked on his face.

I sighed again. "Not since you said, 'You will need to make sure that most of the needs are met. If you disagree with something, it may be wise to have a council.'"

Zeus looked outraged. "That was the first thing I said!"

Father couldn't help himself. He started to laugh and I cracked a smile.

"Sorry Zeus," I apologized. "My mind has just been wandering. Actually, I need to get to camp."

"Is it more important than this?" Zeus exclaimed.

"Well, I feel it is at the moment. Cheerio!" With that, I flashed myself to camp.

When I got to camp, I quickly walked to the Big House, avoiding any demigods. I ran up the stairs two at a time and sat down on one the hard chairs.

When I heard the wooden boards creaking, I spun around. I relaxed and turned back around when I saw Mr. D.

"Hey Mr. D," I greeted.

"Hello Perseus."

"Percy," I corrected automatically, "but thanks for getting my name right."

He snorted. "Well, I have to now your king."

I smiled. "You don't, but I appreciate it. Why did you come over?"

"Well, Percy," he glanced at me and I grinned, "you looked focused on something, and naturally I wanted to know what it was."

I rolled my eyes. "I am waiting for a camper to come. I am taking him to Olympus."

"Oh, really? And why would that be? And who are they?"

"Justin Bach. Do you know him?"

"He has been here for a long time."

"That's him. I'm taking him to Olympus so he can find out who his godly parent is."

"Why? He will be claimed when he's thirteen."

I raised my eyebrows. "He's been here for a long time. I really think he should have been claimed by now."

"If you say so," Mr. D said doubtfully.

As I was about to reply I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I turned my head slowly and saw a few campers staring at me. Wonderful.

"Yes?" I asked finally. I noticed Mr. D get up and leave, so I gave my full attention to the demigods.

They said nothing. Then one, braver than the rest, timidly walked up the steps.

"Hello Lord Percy," she greeted.

"Percy," I corrected with a smile.

"P-Percy. I am here to inform you that Justin is much too sick to come with you this afternoon. He says he is still well enough to come, but he was physically sick after that. He says he is sorry, and hopes that you are not too disappointed." She stumbled out.

"Thank you for telling me. Send him my apologizes. He'll understand."

She nodded and ran down the steps. She walked away quickly and the two others followed her.

I looked around to make sure that no others were there. Then I turned my divine form and left.

Let me tell you, becoming a true divine form is a weird experience. You can literally feel power being expelled from your body. I could feel the presence of time much stronger, and I thought that I was swaying in time with the tides.

When it died down, I saw that I was in the throne room. I walked to my throne and sat down.

I heard the doors open behind me, but I didn't turn to see who it was. Then, I heard them close and footsteps coming towards me.

"Hello my Lord," a female voice greeted.

I sighed. "Just call me Percy."

I didn't hear a response. Instead, the footsteps became louder until they were in front of me. I looked up to see the firm face of Artemis sitting in her throne.

"Artemis?" I asked, confused. "What brings you here?"

"My Hunters are at camp. They want to stay for the capture the flag game later tonight," she sighed.

I nodded. "Oh . . . would you by any chance know where Hermes is?"

I had wanted to talk to Hermes all day, I had just forgotten about it until then. I wanted to know if he would like a day off – I'm sure he would much appreciate it. I had thought about who would take over for him, and I had come to the perfect conclusion; his cabin.

Now, I know that most of them are pretty irresponsible, but I rationed it out with the fact that they would be doing something helpful for their father, and they would want to impress him. I was jolted out of my thoughts with the sound of the doors being thrown open. I was so surprised I jumped in my seat. I quickly got up and turned to see Hermes standing there.

He looked worn out. His clothes were tattered. His face looked wild and scared.

"Th-they came for her. S-she fought, but they were too strong! I tried to help, but they said, 'We don't need you yet.' And they grabbed her!"

I rushed over to him and helped him stand. "Who? Who did they take?"

"Hera! The almighty Queen of Olympus has been captured!"