A Flower For Z

(It's Like 'A Flower For Poppy' But I Wanna Do It With My OC)

***

In Vibe City, Queen Essence Was Sleeping In Her And Quincy's Bedroom By Herself.

Then, Z Sneaks Up To The Bed And Shouted, "Surprise!"

Essence Screams And Then Threw Her Pillow. After That She Z By Her Bed.

"Z, How Did You Get In Here?" Essence Asked.

"D Let Me In. He Unlocked The Door. He's Been Hiding In Here For Last 2 Hours." Z Answered.

"Under Your Bed!" D Shouted, Surprising Essence.

D Coughed Then Said, "We Need To Talk About You And Dad's Dust Bunny Situation."

"We Need To Talk About Boundaries. Why Are You Two Here?" She Asked.

"To Celebrate Your Quarter Birthday. Halfway To Your Half Birthday!" Z Said As She Gives Essence Her Present.

"What?" Essence Asked As She Took The Gift And Opened. Then, She Gasped.

"Is This You And Cooper? I-I Can't Believe It. How Old Were You Two?" Essence Asked.

"Me And Cooper's Adoptive Mom, Serena, Took This Picture After I Hatched From My Egg. Cooper Hatched From His Egg The Day Before. And I Knew You And Dad Wanted Some Of Our Baby Pictures, So I Thought You Two Could Have This One To Help You Since You Missed Out On Some Of Our Mile Stones Of Our Life." Z Answered. 

"Z, Sweetheart, This Is... Unbelievable." Essence Said As She Pulled The Picture To Her Heart.

"Nah, It's Just A Two Days Worth Searching For A Mom. Anyway, I Got To Go. Clamper's Wants To Give Me Square Dancing Lessons. Enjoy!" Z Said As She Started To Leave.

"Aww, Look How Adorable They Look." Essence Said As She Looked At The Picture.

D Waved His Foot In Front Of Her Face, Then Said. "Uh-Oh. Z Present Syndrome. First Comes The Overwhelming Joy."

"This Is The Most Amazing Gift I've Ever Recieved."Essence Said.

"Then Comes The Crushing Guilt." Prince D Continued.

"No Gift I Ever Give Her Could Live Up To This." Essence Said.

"Tell Me About It. I Mean Actually Tell Me About It... At The Z Present Support Group." Prince D Replied.

***

At Night In Pop Village, There Was A Group Meeting.

Essence, Prince D, Quincy, Branch, Poppy, Delta Dawn, Trollex And Trollzart Meet Up To Talk About Their Gifts.

"Hey, Guys, I Have Someone Here Who Would Like To Share." Prince D Said.

"Hi, My Name's Essence, And I Received A Gift From Z." Essence Introduced.

"Hi, Essence." Everyone Greeted.

Essence Sighed, "I Metioned One Baby Picture Once, Three Month Ago, In Passing. How Did She Remember That?"

"Wait A Minute. Z Gave You One Of Her Baby Pictures?" Branch And Quincy Asked.

"Yeah." Essence Answered As She Showed Them The Picture.

"Oof! So Personal." Poppy Said.

"I Know. And Now Her Half Birthday Is Almost Here. What Chance Do Mere Trolls Have Against Thoughtfulness Of This Magnetude?" Essence Asked.

Poppy, Branch, Trollex, Trollzart And Delta Looked At Each Other.

"We've Been There." They Said.