Meeting The Bergens

"It's Been Pretty Crazy The Last Few Days: We Found Out That There Are Other Kinds Of Trolls Besides Our Own. There's Our Tribe, Pop. There's Also Funk, Country, Techno, Classical And Rock. The Queen Of Rock, Barb, Wanted To Unite All Of The Tribes, But She Wanted To Destroy All Music So Rock Reigned Supreme And Turn The Other Trolls Into Rock Zombies. In Order To Stop Her, I Had To Destroy The Strings, But By Doing So, We Thought We Had Lost All Music Forever. But, Then We Realized That While The Music Started With The Strings, It Really Came From Inside Of Us. The Princess Of Funk, Z, Became The Peacekeeper Of All Music. After Barb Had Realized Her Mistake, She Accepted The Other Trolls' Differences And Me And Zs Offers Of Friendship. After All That The Trolls Had Once Again Lived In Perfect Harmony."

Poppy Was Telling The Story To Young Trolls Of Every Tribe.

"So, You See, The Only Way To Create Perfect Harmony Is To Love Each Other's Differences, No Matter How Crazy Or Weird They Can Be." Poppy Said.

The Young Trolls Clapped Their Hands, Thanked Poppy For The Story And Left The Pod To Go Home.

Branch And Z Came In Not Long After Congratulate Poppy On Her Uniting All The Trolls.

"Very Well Done, Queen Poppy. You Actually Did What Everyone Else Thought That It Couldn't Be Done." Branch Said.

"Yeah. Surprisingly Enough, I Never Thought It Could Be Done." Z Added.

"Thanks, You Two, But You Guys Helped Along The Way, With Backing Me Up, Even Though I Didn't Listen At First. And Z Has Giving Advice And I Ignored It." Poppy Thanked.

"It's Fine, Poppy. We Know You Didn't Mean To. Besides, If You Haven't Succeeded I Wouldn't Have Become The Peacekeeper." Z Assured.

"It'll Be Kind Of Fun To Have All Of These Different Cultrues Around Us From Now On. I Mean, This'll Be Kind Of Be Like When We Became Friends With The Bergens."

Poppy Then Gasped.

"Branch, Z, I Just Realized; The Other Troll Tribes Haven't Met The Bergens Yet! I Think We Should Introduce Them."

Branch And Z Clearly Had Concerns.

"But, Poppy, I'm Not Sure If We Should Go Ahead And Introduce The Other Tribes To The Creatures Who Used To Eat Us. It Might Them Feel Unsettled." Branch Said.

"Yeah, Poppy. Maybe We Should Think This Through. I Mean, Imagine The Looks On Their Faces When They Find Out They Used To Eat Pop Trolls. More To The Point, Imagine The Look On My Family's Faces When They Find Out." Z Said, Worried.

"Guys, There's Actually The Possibility That The Other Trolls May Not Have Heard Of The Bergens' Past Attempts." Poppy Stated.

Branch, Z And Poppy Talked It Over For The Next Couples Of Hours, Then Decided To Ask Each Leader Of Every Tribe If They Knew About The Bergens. So, They Sent Out Some Letters.

***

In Vibe City, A Letter Reached The Funk Family And Their Reply Was, "What's A Bergen?"

***

In Volcano Rock City, Debby Brought The Letter To Barb And Her Father And They Had Never Even Heard Of A Bergen.

***

It Was The Same With Every Other Leader. King Trollex, Delta Dawn And Trollzart Had Never Even Heard Of A Bergen.

***

Back In Pop Village, Poppy, Branch And Z Talked About Their Findings.

"Z, Branch, None Of The Other Tribes Had Even Heard Of A Bergen."