𝐎𝐤𝐮𝐝𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞

I think you all knew this chapter was going to happen.

"Okuda is a somewhat shy and rather introverted girl. She had poor language skills, which caused her to be quite straightforward. Despite her introversion, Okuda is a sweet and very determined girl who hopes to be useful to her friends and classmates." - AC WikiFandom

Why— Why are people making Okuda so mean and nasty, she's a sweet girl. They write her out to be the most disgusting human being and then when something bad happens to her, (a lot of) fan girls are happy about it.

I get that people get jealous, but these are fictional characters, grow up a bit. I can't tell you how many fanfics I've seen where people either have Karma or the reader bully Okuda. Or even kill her. Like. What the actual hell.

I saw a fanfic where the reader literally murdered Okuda and then when Karma found her trying to get rid of the poor girl's body, he saw NOTHING wrong with it and was like "Damn, good job, I hated her." I had no words. It was honestly the worst fanfic I read, but when I went into the comments, 99% of them were—

"Omg I loved this chapter."

"I'm so glad she killed Okuda, I HATE that *****."

"Lmao, she totally deserved it, Karma is MINE!!"

What is actually wrong with fangirls/guys these days. It's actually gross. I feel so bad about it too that she gets so much hate, because she's a really good character and one of my favorites.

This also goes for Rio too, because even if I didn't see that many fanfics like this, there have been some that made her the bad guy. Like, her and Okuda were bullying the reader and then Karma literally came up and started saying a lot of mean stuff.

Which is another thing I don't get. They make Karma bully Okuda too! Like wtf, Karma doesn't bully people— once again. And he wouldn't say mean things to his classmates like "You're so ugly, why would you think I would like someone like you??" Or some bs like that. Personally, if one of the girls confessed that they liked Karma and he didn't feel the same way, I think he'd just bluntly tell them that he isn't interested, but he wouldn't insult or bully them.

And I've even called out the Okuda hate in one of my books and someone commented "It's the fanart".

That isn't an excuse to say things like that, and even if they are fictional characters— just saying things like that makes me concerned about what they say about or say to real living people. It's the nasty words and attitude that drives me and others away from people, because it's toxic.

It's the same thing with any other fandom, all this shipping stuff gets toxic because certain fans aren't mature and seem to be lacking one too many brain cells to act their age.

It's honestly frustrating, but I'm glad there's many others who can agree on this topic and be mature.

Sorry if this chapter was a bit short, I just wanted to point this out.