Part6: That's YOU!

On Monday, everyone presented their first project. It was lunch time, everyone were sitting in the cafeteria eating, Tul was sitting with them, daydreaming not eating anything yet.
"Tul, tul, what are you thinking? TUUUULLL!!!" Pavel shouted.
"oh! I wasn't focused, did you talk to me?" Tul replied
"are you okay?" Pavel asked.
"I'm okay, I'm just a little bit tired." Tul replied.
"if you're not okay why don't you go back home?" Dome said.
"I'm fine, we still have two classes I'll leave directly after that" Tul said.
"is there anything on your mind tul?" Great asked
"ye... No no nothing, just so much stress." Tul replied "I'll go to class, you guys continue eating, I'm not hungry" he said and walked away.
"that's weird, he's not usually like that." Ben said
"I'll go talk to him" Amity said.
"noooo no leave him, if he wants to talk he just talks, i know him well" Ohm replied.
"that's right" pavel replied.
___
After class everyone went back home, Tul walked again to his dad's pets house, that guy was there too. He felt happy and better after seeing him there taking care of the puppies like everyday, he walked closer to him without thinking before his dad would stop him or ask him to do something else.
"hello new volunteer, I've seen you here all the time happy and sweetly taking care of the puppies, you seem to be so nice and soft, can we be friends?" Tul said before the guy could turn back to look at him.
When that guy turned around and looked at Tul while smiling nicely.
" What?! THAT'S YOU! " Tul yelled shocked when that guy turned out to be Max, the one that everyone was scared of and hated because he's a bad boy (as they say)
" Oh my god! You scared me! Yes me why? "Max replied.
" that's you! "Tul repeated
" what's wrong with me?! "Max yelled too
" I always wanted to know who is that sweet and lovely guy who's playing with the puppies " Tul replied
" now you know, do you have any problem if i stayed? I know nobody likes me "Max said and looked at the floor.
" no no i don't have any problem, stay. "Tul said
" I really like seeing you here tho"Tul added in a really low voice.
"what did you say? i couldn't hear you" Max said
"oh nothing!" Tul said so fast
"um okay" Max replied
"oh and... Um, would you like to join me for dinner? I'm going after i finish with dad, i don't want to eat alone and you know we can be friends" Tul said nervously.
"are you sure?" Max replied and looked at Tul being nervous.
"yes... Yes I'm sure" Tul said.
"okay then !" Max said.
An hour later they left the pets house and went to a small restaurant to eat. While eating their dinner they started chatting.
"Max can I say something?" Tul asked nervously
"yes sure Tul" Max looked at Tul worried.
"I'm... I'm really sorry" Tul said and looked down.
"for what?" Max replied
"for being mean to you and treating you badly like the others... I didn't mean to..." Tul said and bowed his head.
"don't worry, that's okay, I'm used to people hating and bullying me." Max replied and pat Tul's head.
"I'm really sorry, you are a really good, sweet and nice person, yet I judged you without knowing anything about you, just because they said you're bad i believed them..." Tul added
"don't worry, it's okay dear" Max replied and fixed tul's hair.
"seeing you with the puppies made me realize how much of a great person you are, i felt happy everytime i saw you playing and taking care of them... Even though I didn't know who is that" Tul added
"thank you for seeing the real side of me tul, everyone hates me, i don't know why, it's been since grade 5, they used to call me bad names, hit me, steal my food. I came back home everyday feeling pain in my body, because of them hitting me all the time, I was so scared of people, i still am... That's why I don't talk to anyone and act cold, It's not that i don't want to have friends, i really want to have friends like everyone else, and be treated well like everyone treats their friends,but people were always harsh to me and nobody wanted to be my friend because of what others talked about me which was all wrong... I hated school so much because of them, I liked staying by myself more and with music aswell, i never went out of my house or anything because I was so afraid if i go out of my house they'll judge me. I was a kid. I still don't understand why they do hate me. People are monsters in my eyes, they'll always be that... " Max couldn't continue his sentence and cried.
" I'm sorry Max, I'm sorry you had to go through this alone" Tul said, sat next to him and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry I was one of the people who threw hate on you too...".
"never mind, let's change the subject, I don't feel okay" Max said.
"hmm... Do you want to go to my place watch a movie?" Tul said.
"okay, sounds good" Max replied while tul was wiping his tears.