Part1: By My Own

"he's so scary!"
"look at him!"
"oh my god let's go sit somewhere else"
...
Yes that's Max, he is sitting alone eating his lunch while listening to music through his headphones, not looking at anyone or doing anything else, just enjoying his favorite music. He is so handsome, tall, his face has a cold gaze , he's a veterinary major student.
Even though he never did bad to anyone this dude is hated by everyone, and is known as the bad guy of the university. Why? No reason, just getting judged by his cold look and quiet personality; he's an introvert, He doesn't talk to anyone or get close to anyone, doesn't even try to get to know any person. He's just sitting alone all the time, his headphones on and doing what he likes to do; drawing, reading, eating...

Here is Tul, he is a first year veterinary major student with Max, he has a huge group of friends.
"it's the first day, yet the teacher gave us too many homeworks already, I'm not ready yet!" Tul said after he sat on the table with his group of friends.
"yeah! I guess we'll be so busy with homeworks this year hmph" replied pavel.
"homeworks? You guys actually do your homeworks?" Dome said.
"yes?" Tul replied
"well I've never done them before hehehe" dome said and laughed so hard.
"hahaha i don't know how you graduated and got into university!" Pavel replied
"I'm smart" Dome winked.
"yeah so smart i see" pavel said.
"guys, isn't that max?" Tul asked
"the guy that everyone is talking about?" Dome replied.
"yeah that's him, oh my god he is so scary, I would never talk to a guy like him ew!" pavel said while looking at Max.
"ugh same!" Tul replied
"let's continue eating I feel disgusted already" Dome replied.
Max finished his lunch and walked towards the library to return a book. On his way everyone were looking at him disgusted and throwing hate words at him, the good thing is that he was wearing his headphones, his music was so loud that he couldn't hear what they're saying. He got used to the hate he's getting since he was in school and headphones saved him from listening to what people are saying; he is tired of all the hate he's getting and hates everyone, music is his only escape.
"Tul! Hello" the teacher said.
"hello teacher" he replied.
"can you please take these books to the library? I need to go to the meeting but i need to put these books there, there's students who are looking for them, just put them on the book shelves, can you help me with it?" She said.
"b but... Okay! No problem" Tul replied.
He took the books and went to the library. while putting the books on the shelves he bumped into Max.
"what the hell!!!!!" he shouted
Max looked at Tul shocked and took off his headphones
"excuse me did you talk to me?" Max asked confused.
"ew I would never!! Go to hell" Tul said and ran away.
"hm? But what did I do?" Max asked himself, he was too confused and felt awkward and bad, he continued looking for the books he's searching.
Max sat in the library as no one was there, while reading his book he suddenly started daydreaming and thinking
{am i that disgusting for them? But what did I ever do to them? But why don't they tell me why do they all hate me that much, did I do something wrong? I don't remember doing anything... I wish i had friends who love me... Never mind I prefer being by my own.}