Part5: what is that feeling?

He was Walking to class with his friends in the early morning, that guy was feeding the cats like the day before, he walked close to talk to him. that guy didn't notice him coming towards him, he looked at his clock and found out he was late so he stood up said goodbye to the kittens and ran away to class.
"but wait!!!" Tul yelled
"wait what tul? Who are you talking to?" pavel asked Shocked.
"ah no one I'm talking to myself..." Tul replied and put his head down. "let's go to class.
" students, today i want everyone to form groups of 2 people to do the project together, and please give me the names now " the teacher announced.
Everyone got a partner but Tul didn't, there was only one person left for him to work with, it was Max, he acted like he didn't see him, he doesn't want to work with him.
" Tul there's Max who doesn't have a partner, you'll work with him" Teacher said.
"No! I mean... No teacher i don't want to work with anyone, I'll work by myself" Tul replied
"I'm sorry to tell you that I don't accept this project as individual work, this project is a group work or i don't put your grade, so you'll work eith Max for you to get a grade" Teacher replied to Tul.
"B.. But..." Tul said
"you'll work with Max end of the discussion, class ended everyone can leave" The teacher replied furiously.

Tul walked towards Max
"hey..." Tul said
Max looked at Tul and nodded
"i said hey..." Tul added
"hey" Max replied.
"you heard the teacher" Tul said
"yep" Max replied
"come to my home tomorrow, let's work on it at my place" Tul said with a disgusted face.
"okay" Max said
"um... Ok bye" Tul replied
"wait" Max said fast
"what?" Tul rolled his eyes and turned around to look at Max
"nothing..." Max said and looked at his book
"oh right, give me your number and line, so i can contact you for the project" Tul said with an unsatisfied face and gave his phone to Max.
"sure." Max replied and wrote down his number and line ID.
___
Tul scrolled through Max's line posts, all he saw was lovely and cute puppies and kittens pictures with appreciation captions on them.
{that's weird... He seems to love animals so much hm. Ok whatever. Wait isn't that the puppy in our pets house? I don't think so, maybe it looks like ours... Hmmm}
Tul called Max.
"hello" Max replied.
"hey" Tul said.
"how can I help you" Max asked.
"um... It's Saturday, will you come so that we work on the project?" Tul asked
"yes I'm coming, I had a little thing to do and now I'm on my way" Max replied.
"okay good." Tul replied coldly.
10 minutes later, Max knocked on the door, Tul opened.
"you're here." Tul said and looked away "yeah come in"
"yes, I bought you some sweets to eat" Max said
"thanks, let's go work" Tul said.
They both went to the living room, opened their laptops and started working.
"hmm... Do you live here alone Tul?" Max asked
"yes, my dad lives in a farther house... Wait why? That's none of your business." Tul replied.
"nothing, just asking, because it's already late and nobody's here but you" Max said.
"yeah, now you know." Tul replied.
They were working on the project, Max was busy typing the work, Tul looked at Max, he felt something weird, his chest burned and his heart started beating faster.
"why are you looking at me like that Tul?" Max looked at Tul and asked him.
"ah! No yes nothing! Let's continue" Tul replied
A few hours later Max felt so tired that he fell asleep while working.
"Max! Max are you okay?" Tul looked at Max
{I wonder why do they hate him, he doesn't seem bad. Am i too harsh with him?} Tul was thinking while staring at Max.
"Max, Max come sleep on the bed you'll feel tired on the floor" Tul said and tried to wake Max softly.
"en... Ah when did i fall asleep?" Max said when he woke up
"it's been 30 minutes" Tul said.
"oh i should go back home, I'll see you tomorrow, let's continue working tomorrow, i feel tired" Max said and stood up.
"wait Max!" Tul said.
"hm?" Max replied
"um you can stay here for tonight, no problem, you can sleep in the second room, it's so late now, don't go alone." Tul replied.
"are you sure?" Max replied
"yes I'm sure, stay here" Tul said and nodded.
"i thought you hated me." Max said and put his hand on his head.
"no don't worry about that, just go sleep you're tired." Tul replied
"ok... Thank you!" Max said and smiled nicely and walked to the room.
As soon as Max smiled Tul's heart started beating so fast.
{what is that feeling?} he thought.