🍋⛓️SUBSERVIENT⛓️🍋

Start from the beginning

Noticing Kurogiri's presence, Y/n turned towards him. She then turned back to the man.

"Excuse me for a moment." She stood and bowed towards the man who completely blanked her before walking over to Kurogiri. "Yes?"

"We require you back at the bar, Tomura-" Kurogiri started, but was cut off by Y/n.

"-failed to kill All Might again? I heard." She said, unamused.

"Yes... he having one of his... moments and we would be grateful if you could come back." He said.

Y/n looked over to the man sitting in the chair before looking back to Kurogiri and letting out a sharp exhale, holding the bridge of her nose. "Give me a moment." She said, as she walked back to the man sitting in the chair, crouching to meet his eye level.

"Hey, Dad? I have to get going now. I'm sort of needed(?) back home. I'll come and visit again soon. Sorry I haven't been able to recently." She spoke, waiting for any kind of reaction, eventually sighing knowing she wouldn't get one.

Y/n made her way back to Kurogiri, who stayed silent throughout the whole exchange, signalling him she was ready to go.

Wordlessly, they walked through the gateway portal back to the bar. Kurogiri went to wash clean glasses behind the bar.

Y/n stood still for a moment and was about to say something when (as if feeling her presence) Tomura called from the top of the stairs. "Y/n! Come!" Causing Dabi to groan from the corner.

As soon as those words were spoken Y/n turned hot on her heals and made her way to the stairs, walking up each step, almost mechanically.

Tomura's bedroom door was wide open, welcoming her in. She assumed he only opened it after he called for her.

Tomura, who was pacing up and down his room, looked up towards her with a slight scowl. "On the bed. Strip." He commanded, still pacing, now also muttering to himself.

Y/n walked over to the bed and sat herself down on the mattress, taking notice of all the dust covering the floor in the place of his furniture.

As she started to pull off her jacket, Tomura made his way to the door, slamming it closed, locking it. "-maybe next time I should warp right into one of his classes next to a student and disintegrate them right in front of All Might and his class? No that runs risk of them coming through the portal after me... but then, couldn't I also kill them? But what if it's one of the kids that have a offense and defensive quirk? That could go-Leave that on-badly and then I'd reach yet another game over-" He continued on.

Picking up on his command between his mumbled rant, she kept on her undergarments and stayed seated on the bed.

Still mumbling, Tomura walked over to his still intact desk and picked a small roll of bandages, chucking it over to Y/n, who caught it, before taking off his family, carefully placing them down and shrugging of his coat, discarding it to one of the corners of his room.

He made his way to Y/n and sat next to her, holding out his hands, shamelessly looking at her body.

Y/n careful reached for his hands with her own, placing them palm up on her thighs.

Taking the roll of bandages she wrapped his middle fingers from the base up to the top until secure. She placed the roll aside and sensually rubbed his palms with her thumbs realizing that somewhere along the way he had stopped mumbling. "Is that okay?" Y/n asked, slightly self-conscious on whether or not it was too tight.

Without answering, Tomura placed his hands on Y/n's shoulders and pushed her down to the mattress, her hips positioned between his knees. "No talking." He spoke into her neck before biting down on her sweet spot.