News to the Big Dumb Blonde, the Sequel

A few weeks passed since Finn's 5th birthday. Catra was fidgeting with her fingers as she waited for Adora to get home, she still worked at Thaymor which was a bit closer now. It was late at night when Adora arrived home, she walked into their bedroom to see Catra sitting in a chair as she looked up with nervous eyes. "Is there something wrong?" Adora asked gently as she set her things down to make her away across the room to her, Catra shook her head before pausing then nodding. The blonde kneeled down, resting her head on Catra's thigh with a soft whisper of "What's the matter baby?" Catra's lips wouldn't open as if she was mute. Finally they parted, "You're a mommy." Was what she blurted and immediately groaned to herself mentally. Adora nodded, "Indeed I am, you're just realizing this now after 5 years?" Adora teased but the joke was easily brushed off. "N-no that's not what I-" Catra cut herself off to grab Adora's hand, putting it on her stomach before repeating, "You're a mommy." She looked down to see Adora's reaction. It seemed as if the blonde was at a loss for words now, "I- you-...you're pregnant?" Her voice cracked as her throat constricted and tears welled up in her eyes, Catra's following suit not long after as she nodded. The Magicat was pulled into an embrace, "I'm gonna be a mommy!" She exclaimed a bit too loudly, quieting down when Catra smacked her muscular arm. Adora lifted up her wife and spun her around, "I'm gonna be a mommy- again!" She added giddily as she set her wife down. "We need to come up with names now and make room for their own room!" Adora fretted, beginning to pace the room with Catra warning her to be quiet as to not wake their son up. "Change into your night clothes, and we don't need to start planning yet I'm only 4 months." Catra purred as Adora's jaw went slack. Catra had found out she was pregnant way before Finn was turning 5.

She sat on the toilet patiently, trying to keep her leg from bouncing with nervousness. Were they ready to have another child? Catra shook her head as the results showed up. Positive. The Magicat held her head in her hands as she collected her thoughts in peace. Catra could never kill off a child growing within her even if she was pregnant at a bad time in her life.

"4 months? You're barely showing!" Catra flicked her tail and laughed, "This one probably doesn't have your appetite you dummy!" Adora smiled as she climbed into bed and pulled her wife close. The blonde shoved her face into the dark mane of Catra with a gleeful smile, their legs tangling as Catra purred loudly. "I love you so much you know that?" Catra's purrs grew louder if that was even possible at the statement her wife made, "I love you too." Adora pulled back to look at her wife before leaning in to kiss her. "I'm never letting you go again." She whispered, Catra knew Adora was referencing the day she left and all of the suffering they went through for 3 years. They were happy now, they got their happily ever after. Catra wouldn't change a thing.