Mirstie- Pain & Past

Mitch's POV

I'm rushing to Kirstie's house because I just got a kind of scary text from her.

Kit Kat 🥰- Mitchie can you come here please I need you

I texted her back, but I still don't have a reply. I rushed to her house and entered through the unlocked door. Locking it behind me, I raced up to her room to see her sitting motionless on her bed.

"Kirst what's wrong?"

"We broke up," her voice sounds emotionless and empty.

"Aww, baby."

I wrapped my arms around her and she rested her head on my chest.

"I can't cry. I feel numb Mitchie."

I hold her tighter. When I couldn't stand the silence any longer, I took a breath.

"Why would he do such a stupid thing?"

"It was a mutual agreement. But it still hurts a lot."

"Of course." I remember how much it hurt when Travis and I broke up even though it was a mutual agreement it hurt.

I gently moved the two of us so that I was lying down on the bed and she was laying on top of my chest. We lay there for what could be hours, when Kirstie's phone rings just as she was starting to fall asleep.

"That might be Scott. I told him."

She gets up and checks the Caller ID.

"Oh it's Matt...... hey Mattie."

It goes silent and I mouth that I'm just gonna go get a drink from downstairs.

I head to kitchen and get a drink of water but it doesn't relieve the pit in my stomach. The feeling Is similar to when I first met Travis and later we started dating.

.......

Do I like Kirstie again? I don't even know maybe it's just that I feel bad for her.

I head back upstairs and head back to Kits room but I stop.

"I don't know, Matt. I just seem to turn all guys gay. First Mitch, now Jeremy. What's wrong with me?"

There's silence.

"I don't believe you Mattie but I should go before Mitch gets suspicious. I don't want him to think that he's part of the reason. He isn't but knowing him he'll blame himself."

I hear her hang up on the phone and I pretend that I'm only just got there.

"Hey Kirst."

"Hey...."

I decide to take a risk.

"Why didn't you tell me that the reason you broke up was because he's gay?"

She shrugs, "Wh-what do you m-mean?"

"I heard it Kit."

"I didn't want you to think anything bad about yourself. And besides it's his choice I can't change that."

"But you're using it to put yourself down." I put her hands in mine.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are, princess," I tuck her hair behind her ear, "Trust me your not the reason guys change their sexuality."

"Are you sure? Because every boy that i've dated cheated on me or broke up with me because they're gay."

"Well, I don't know. They're all stupid!"

"Mitch, one of them is you dope."

"Yeah, and I'm saying I'm stupid!"

"No your not!" Kirstie tries to calm me down, "You were just finding yourself. That's not your fault."

"But I hurt you in the process and I lost myself."

"What do you mean you lost yourself?"

"I lost the best thing that ever happened to me," I looked down straight into her eyes.

Her beautiful brown eyes peered back, "What do you mean?"

"......You."

I feel my eyes flickered to her lips. Suddenly, her arms around my neck and pushing my head down and smashing our lips together. I kiss her back and pull her body closer to mine.

When we finally break apart I go, "See you don't make guys gay. You just made me straight."

She rolls her eyes, "Shut up."

"Make me."

And she did exactly that.  

this is not so good.... I'm sorry but hopefully the next...five or six shots I've planned