Ch. 73 Fancier

Cheng Fengtai and Shang Xirui were in a romantic mood for a long time, and the two of them talked on the sofa in a mess. The sound of gongs and drums from the hall was faint, like a neighbor turning on the radio.

Cheng Fengtai could only hear someone singing the Beijing opera. The sound of gongs and drums hanging high covered their singing voices, he couldn't hear a word.

Shang Xirui's ears were very sharp, he spoke happily, the movements on the stage entered his ears without any leaks, and suddenly he sat up like a bullet that shot through. His Huqin player was doing dangerous improvisation again, if it was Shang Xirui who was singing on the stage, didn't know how badly he would be provoked.

Shang Xirui continued to listen with pointed ears and was no longer interested in talking and laughing. He buttons his clothes.

Shang Xirui moved faster than Cheng Fengtai. He was well dressed and sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed. He played with his fingers, forming the orchid finger of a woman like in the play. The ring sent by his admirers works well, is very bright and very catchy.

Cheng Fengtai buttoned his shirt while looking at Shang Xirui. Suddenly he stepped forward, took his hand, and took the ring.

Shang Xirui jumped, "What are you doing! Give it back to me!"

Cheng Fengtai said, "If you like jewelry, I'll give it to you! If you wear someone's ring, you have to marry that person, you know? Are you willing?"

Shang Xirui was unwilling, but he still said stubbornly, "Who says if I wear someone's ring then I have to marry that person! I wear a lot of rings!"

Cheng Fengtai looked at him for a moment and said, "The ring someone gave you is like a lottery. What is embroidered on the handkerchief? Love poems! The ring is a love token! The girl saw you from under the stage. Are you interested in her?"

Of course, Shang Xirui understood the meaning of this ring too, but in order to challenge Cheng Fentai, he had to answer whatever he said.

Cheng Fengtai laughed loudly as he rubbed it. He took out the ring and shook it before Shang Xirui's eyes.

"Ha!" Cheng Fengtai threw the ring into the goldfish bowl at the corner of the wall. The goldfish bowl is planted with many swaying aquatic plants. The ring fell and disappeared into it.

Shang Xirui and the goldfish looked at each other through the glass. He doubted whether to fish the ring or not. The goldfish glared at him, swam, and spewed a bunch of bubbles at him. Fish excrement hangs under his stomach.

Shang Xirui immediately felt that this fish was too dirty. So disgusting, it's hard to pick the ring again.

Cheng Fengtai teased him, "Boss Shang, I saw the ring being swallowed by fish, really!"

Shang Xirui turned his head and pointed at Cheng Fengtai, "Then you have to pay me!"

Cheng Fengtai nodded, "Just say it."

Shang Xirui deliberately made things difficult for him, "I want your sister's big blue diamond ring!"

Asking a woman for jewelry is as difficult as asking a woman for her life, but Cheng Fengtai agreed with just one sigh, "It doesn't matter, I'll get it for you."

*

As the two of them walked out of the manager's office, Shang Xirui shouted that he was starving to death.

He went to the backstage to see the actors. Several people who had appointments had left, and others were slowly removing their makeup, discussing where to go to supper with a laugh.