Ch. 72 Radical Thought And One Hot Day

Going again tonight, Cheng Fengtai is not late. However, Shang Xirui had long been surrounded by several Jiao'ers. They chatted and laughed, and when they saw Cheng Fengtai, they gave him a seat next to Shang Xirui.

Cheng Fengtai asked the waiter to take two watermelons in the car, cut them and serve them on the table.

The two of them never purposely covered their relationship from other people. Now they are just being more blatant. But, somehow, there were very few people who associated their relationship in that direction. Maybe because around the two of them there is no erotic atmosphere or lingering together. They are too witty and open. Not as much as the scandal between Shang Xirui and Fan Lian.

Several Jiao'er and Shang Xirui were chatting and eating watermelons. Cheng Fengtai didn't bother with small talk and just listened to them chat quietly. In their words, they highly praised Master Jin on stage.

*

The reason why Master Jin's stage name is "Jin" (brocade) is because of the continuous and gentle singing voice, like jade brocade silk. When he vibrates his voice, like shaking silk, or pulling a knife and cutting water. People can't hear his breath.

Even though Master Jin accepted many disciples in his life, he only taught three apprentices directly. One of them was Shang Xirui.

This apprentice was not officially accepted, simply because both parties were very famous artists. But this relationship between master and apprentice is taken seriously by the outside world.

Many people asked Shang Xirui about Master Jin, however, Shang Xirui and Master Jin had not communicated with each other for many years, and they weren't even familiar with each other.

Shang Xirui got the mantle, not because Teacher Jin had great respect for him, but because of his talent.

Under Teacher Jin's teaching, a talented voice will be ready after three months. But if the talent is not enough, even a few paragraphs will not be mastered in a lifetime of practice.

From this point of view, perhaps this is one reason for the legend that says Shang Xirui's tongue has 108 tendons.

*

Someone mentioned Chu Qionghua during dinner. They thought that after Master Jin left, Chu Qionghua could occupy a lot in this world. Unexpectedly, whether Chu Qionghua was blessed or not, he became a concubine wholeheartedly. He may be living well by now, not having to worry about eating and drinking.

But this time, Master Jin went north from Nanjing and brought astounding gossip. Chu Qionghua and his Master were under house arrest for political reasons, and now Chu Qionghua has also disappeared.

Chu Qionghoa had a harsh temper and easily offended people. It was entirely possible that the old man's family took this opportunity to attack him.

Everyone who heard it felt very sorry.

The Jiao'ers spat watermelon seeds into their palms, threw them on the porcelain plates and wiped their hands.

On the other hand, Shang Xirui who was listening to the gossip with a gaze full of astonishment, after eating two pieces of watermelon, he gave up spitting watermelon seeds on the porcelain plate.

After the performance, the people walked to the backstage to congratulate. Shang Xirui sat for a while and chatted with Cheng Fengtai as usual.

Seeing his colleagues stepping down the stairs, Shang Xirui grabbed the watermelon behind him, and gnawed at it like he was full of hatred.

Cheng Fengtai frowned and looked at him with a helpless smile, he felt pain for the watermelon, "Boss Shang, why are you eating like Zhu Bajie¹?"

Shang Xirui ignored him. Cheng Fengtai pretended to be surprised and teased him, "Aiyo! Boss Shang, someone turned around and saw you nasty like this."