“GET IN THE VAN! WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE!?” Liam yelled, waltzing towards the van.

“Here.” Niall opened the door for me, we sat in the very back. Zayn squeezed in beside us. I was sandwiched between Niall and Zayn.

“Okay, so the way this is laid out, the farthest interview is first, which is about an hour away. Then the next interview is on the way back home, the last interview literally 20 kilometers out of Doncaster.” Louis started up the van, and we left.

—at the first radio station—

Getting to the first station, and getting into the station safely was a lot less difficult then I anticipated.

“Hi guys! Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn! Oh this must be Lexie and Katie! I’m Rick!” This older gentleman exclaimed.

“Hi Rick! We talked on the phone last night.” Lou went straight into his businessman alter-ego.

“Yessir, and we’re setup in you guys want to get ready. Lexie, you’re joining them correct?” Rick ask me.

I just nodded and followed the train of people heading towards Studio 5B.

Everyone filed into the studio, Louis was first followed by Harry, so they shared a mic. Liam stumbled in and sat next to Harry with his own mic. Niall walking behind me, we shared a mic, and then came Zayn. He had a mic by himself. Katie sat in a chair behind Harry and Lou. We were all talking quietly amongst ourselves till Rick spoke up.

“Alright, here’s the game plan. I’m going to announce that you guys are here, you’ll say a quick hello. I’m going to tell everyone to tune in after the song, and then I’ll play a song. After the song is over the interview begins.” Rick put his headphones on. “Everyone good?” Everyone nodded.

“Heeeeeeeeeyyyy Everyyyyyyyyoneee! Rick-Rickster is BACK! Today I’m joined in the studio by ONE DIRECTION! Tell everyone hi guys!”

“Hello!” Harry chimed.

“Hi!” Lou and Liam said together.

“Hey!” Niall squeezed my hand under the table.

“Sup!” Zayn chirped.

“And not only are we join by them, but also by Lexie Tomlinson, Louis’ little sister!”

“Hi everyone!” I quietly spoke into the microphone. Damnit! More confidence! “Hope everyone outside isn’t too cold! It was rather chilly this morning.” I smiled.

“Let’s hope not.” Rick said in a monotone. “Your questions will be answered after this next song. So hit us up on twitter and facebook and leave them! We’ll be back with One Direction and Lexie in a few!”

“And we’re off.” A younger man off to the side said as he flipped a switch.

Rick hit a few buttons and a song played in the background.

“Alright, you kids just hang out here. I’m going to do a few quick things and I’ll be back before the songs ends.” With that Rick left.

“He obviously thinks highly of me.” I rolled my eyes.

“Hey Lex. Don’t mind him. He’s probably upset about all the buzz. This is a rather small radio station. I heard last night it was shut down for three hours because of all the hype about One Direction.” Niall told me, his arm around the back of my chair. He kissed me cheek. “Just answer the questions he has and if he says anything rude, Lou and I will beat hi up afterwards.” Niall told me.

“Yea! What Niall said!” Lou winked at me.

“Good to know you guys are behind me.” I took a deep breath. “Why does this song seem so long?!” I asked, the calm receding in me.